As promised, here are the topics we will cover during the 30 Day Photography Challenge:
- Self Portrait
- Flight – anything in flight (animal, machine, etc.)
- Fire – Please don’t burn anything down just to take a photo!
- Water – Anything that contains water
- Spring – What shouts Spring to you?
- Shadows – Normally, you don’t want to see shadows in a photo. This time, we’re making them the focus!
- Macro – Zoom WAAAAAAAY in
- Where I Live – Show us something unique to the area you live in
- Texture – Photograph something with texture in it.
- Technology – Shoot anything that has to do with technology
- Household Item – It can be your favorite, or your least favorite, just show us something from inside your house.
- Motion – Anything that moves
- Food – Pretty self explanatory
- Architecture – Any kind of building
- Vintage – Anything old/antique
- Toys – Self Explanatory
- Emotions – Something showing emotion
- Reflections – Anything that casts a reflection/shows a reflection
- Insects – Love ’em or hate ’em, let’s shoot ’em!
- Books – Get creative with a stack of books
- Church – A photograph of any church
- Fashion – Anything that has to do with fashion
- Color – Something that shows vibrant color
- Easter – What says Easter to you?
- Rocks, Stones, Pebbles – Self Explanatory
- Looking Up – Do what it says – take a picture looking up.
- Abandoned – Something that’s been abandoned
- Furry Friends – Can be your pet(s) or any kind of furry creature if you don’t have a pet
- Accidental Letters – Pushing you a little harder – find a letter made of something in nature or man-made
- Free Choice – After 30 days, show us anything you want to! (Family Friendly, of course)
You’ll note that I’ve made these pretty obscure – that’s because I really want to push you to think outside the box and get creative. None of the topics should really be too difficult, although some may push you to think a little bit. The goal behind this is to have fun and get shooting!
Please remember to keep the photos family friendly.
The 30 Day Photo Challenge will begin April 1st. I hope you’ll join us!
Not sure what the 30 day photo challenge is? Click here.