All Children’s Furniture offers high quality kids furniture, kids decor, and even toys! I guess you could say that they sell everything from bunk beds to Tonka Trucks! I love when I can get everything I need in one shot. And I love how easy it is to browse their website. You can shop by product type, brand, and price. They’ve got a fantastic selection of products, and the prices can’t be beat! (And believe me, I’ve looked!) Plus, they have lots of items on sale, so you’re getting an even better deal.
Also, be sure to click and visit their Special Savings section. You won’t believe the fabulous deals you’ll find there!
Want to Try All Children’s Furniture for Yourself?
I am SO excited! All Children’s Furniture is letting me give away a fantastic toy to one of my readers. The best part is – You get to pick the toy from the following 3 choices!
Choice #1 –Musical Activity Ryan Rocking Toy by K’s Kids
- Music and activity play all in one
- For ages 12 months and up
- Plastic shape sorter and 4 color shapes included
- Puzzle game board
- Removable rocking musical base
- 3 music modes to choose from
- Requires 3 “AA” batteries (included)
Choice #2 – Easel For Two with Foam Magnets by Step2
- Two-sided easel features one metal dry-erase board and one chalkboard
- Includes 77 foam magnetic letters, numbers and signs
- Paper clip on each side holds craft paper for drawing and painting activities
- Middle storage area hold art supplies and for easy access from both sides
- Deep trays and pencil ledges keep paint, brushes, markers, chalk and erasers within easy reach (art supplies not included)
- Sets up quickly and folds flat for easy storage
- Ages 3 and up
- Minimal adult assembly
Choice #3 –Art Master Activity Desk in Teal by Step2
- Features large work surface that lifts to reveal an efficient storage area
- Desktop is a dry-erase writing surface that wipes clean easily
- Includes a 15 inch stool that is sturdy and comfortable
- Two deep molded-in side compartments and rear compartment are perfect for storing books and other materials
- Raised shelf can hold a wealth of art supplies that are easily accessible to your artist
- Desk also has a push button light that automatically shuts off after 5 minutes (AAA batteries not included)
- Ages 3 and up
- Art supplies not included
Can you even believe your options? I’m so incredibly jealous! I’ve already ordered the Easel For Two with Foam Magnets by Step2 for my crew. The other 2 items are next on my list. I love them!
Here’s How to Enter:
Visit the All Children’s Furniture website and tell me one item that they sell that isn’t listed in this giveaway.
*Mandatory. This must be completed or other entries will be deleted.
Want Extra Entries?
1. Leave a comment telling me which item you would pick if you won – Choice #1, #2, or #3 – and why.
2. Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
3. Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
4. Use any of the buttons at the bottom of this post, just leave an individual comment for each one that you complete.
5. Follow us on twitter.
6. Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
7. Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
8. Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
9. Comment on any post (other than a giveaway post) on my blog, then leave and comment here and let me know which post you commented on. (Unlimited)
Contest is open to residents of the US & Canada! If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. The contest will end Thursday, August 10th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winners will be selected via random.org. Winners will be announced by Monday, August 10th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited.