HUGE thanks to Cat from 3 Kids and Us for giving me the Aloha Award! Cat and I have a lot in common, and I always love checking out what she’s up to!
Now for the award…
What to do:
First, answer this qustion…
If you were stuck on an island, what 5 things would you want to have with you?
Then, spread the Aloha!
Send this award to 5 other people and let them know they’ve been given The Aloha Award!
That’s it, easy peasy!
Keep the chain going and spread the aloha all over the blogospshere! (be sure to link to the person that sent you the award…so we can keep the linky love going!)
My 5 things I’d want if I was stuck on an island…
1. My husband. Not sure about the kids…. quiet would be SO nice.
2. My Bible. I read it everyday and would feel lost without it.
3. A lifetime supply of Aim-n-Flames. Gotta keep the fires burning when the sun goes down.
4. A bunch of farm animals. Ain’t no way I’m eating seafood. I need some cows, pigs, and chickens!
5. A magic bottle of shampoo that refills itself when empty. There is nothing I hate more than greasy hair – even if no one but my husband will see me!