When it comes to posh designs for baby accessories, Baby Bella Maya was made with you in mind. From soft silky blankets and matching infant and toddler car seat covers to baby booties for boys and girls.
They’ve even expanded to include some new products in their most popular colors! Now you can find headbands to match your favorite booties, and gift sets for special events.
Whether you need a gift for a special someone or just want a fashionable item get your Baby Bella Maya today!
About Baby Bella Maya Designer Slip Covers
Baby Bella Maya Designer Slip Covers for baby front pack carriers are a smart and simple way to dress up your existing carrier or to simply add style to your new front pack carrier. These fashionable slipcovers are available in many fine fabrics to compliment any outfit! Another fabulous feature is that the slip cover designs are totally reversible, giving you two great looks with one fabulous product!
Baby Bjorn Original also fits most:
* Snugli Soft Comfort Vent
* Infantino Euro Rider
* Jeep 2-in-1 Baby Carrier
Covers slip on and off easily for cleaning. Now you can look fabulous and stylish while keeping your baby close to your heart in a Baby Bella Maya Front Pack Carrier Slip Cover.
Want to try Baby Bella Maya for Yourself?
To Buy: You can head to the Baby Bella Maya website and shop 24/7. Right now, they’ve got some really gorgeous items on clearance, so this is a great time to stop by!
You Can Win! I’ve got a gorgeous Designer Slip Cover in Blue Champagne Couture (pictured) for one lucky reader!
Head to the Baby Bella Maya website, then come back here and tell me one other product you’d love to have.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Vote for me as “G4M’s Web’s Top Giveaway Blog.” (5 Extra Entries. One vote per ip address. If you have already voted for me, you may leave your 5 additional comments. If you voted for another blogger, please do not claim these extra entries.)
- Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
My baby carrier needs a makeover! Luckily, Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys is giving away a gorgeous Designer Slip Cover in Blue Champagne Couture courtesy of Baby Bella Maya. You won’t want to miss this giveaway! Stop by before 11:59pm ET on February 3rd and enter to win!
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Follow us on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Follow Baby Bella Maya on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
- Become a Fan of Baby Bella Maya on Facebook.
- Make a Purchase from Baby Bella Maya. (10 extra entries. Please include the order number or the email used to order in at least one of your comments. Any order, any size.)
Contest is open to anyone in the USA. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on February 3rd at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. If you do not have an email address either in your entry or on your blogger profile, you cannot win. Entries not following any of the rules stated above will be disqualified. Winners will be announced by February 4th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited and a live giveaway will be held.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by Baby Bella Maya and after completing a survey about their website, I was sent a free Baby Bella Maya Front Pack Carrier Slip Cover to keep for myself or giveaway to my readers. I figured my readers could benefit from this fantastic product, and wanted to offer it up to one of you. I was in no other way compensated for this post.
Photo Credit: The photos in this post are courtesy of and the property of Baby Bella Maya.