As you are all aware, I love Target. Now, I just found out they’ve got a new baby collection, and I’ve fallen in love all over again.
Founded by Jessica Seinfeld, Baby Buggy features designs by Petunia Pickle Bottom and Maira Kalman. Not on that, but because they’re available at Target, they’re affordable! And, every time you purchase one of these items, 10% of the purchase price will go toward helping Baby Buggy continue in their efforts of donating baby necessities to families in homeless shelters, parent programs, court child centers, and to those affected by domestic violence all over our country. Get a great product and do someone somewhere a world of good. I love it.
I was contacted on behalf of Target and asked to review an item from the Baby Buggy collection. I had a really hard time selecting just one item, especially since we don’t know if this baby is a boy or a girl yet. I opted for an item for a little girl, only because everyone I know that’s pregnant right now is carrying a little girl. I figured one of them would be able to use the item if I can’t.
I selected the Petunia Pickle Bottom Clever Carryall Diaper Bag in the Tulip Pattern. First of all, I love saying “Petunia Pickle Bottom” and secondly, who couldn’t use a fantastic diaper bag?
The bag arrived quickly, and immediately, I was hooked. I am praying – with everything that is in me – that this baby is a girl so that I can have an excuse to keep this bag and not have to give it to someone with a baby girl. I love this bag. Here are just some reasons that I adore it:
- The outside is made of a material that is easy to wipe off. I cannot tell you how many times in the past I’ve had diaper bags that don’t have this feature. You set your diaper bag down, only to have your 3 year old spill their juice all over the table – and all over your diaper bag. With this fabulous bag, you can just wipe the juice off and go on with your day. Want even better news? The inside is easy to wipe out too! Ingenious! Now, if a bottle gets spilled inside, it will be easy to take care of.
- It’s so roomy! There is tons of room in this diaper bag! Perfect for everything a new mom will need to carry. (Or a mom with 6 kids! I’m pretty sure I could keep a change of clothes for each one of my kids in here, and still have room left over. And even though it’s roomy, it’s not huge, and it won’t take up your entire back seat.
- There are lots and lots of pockets. I’m all about pockets. I need to be organized, and I need to make sure everything has its place. This diaper bag definitely gives me that. It’s got outside pockets, inside pockets, and plenty of ways to keep me feeling organized and in control – even when I’m anything but!
- It converts to a backpack. This is one of the coolest features ever! It comes with an extra strap (and already stylishly placed hooks) to go from an on-the-shoulder bag to a backpack. Such a great idea. And, if you shorten the straps all the way, they can be used as stroller clips – just clip one end to the bag, wrap over your stroller handle, and reclip to the bag. Love it, love it, love it.
- It comes with “perks.” Not only do you get the fabulous diaper bag as described above, but it also includes a changing pad, (perfect for those horrible public bathroom changing tabled!), and a cute little wipes case that says “petunia pickle bottom” across the top of it.
Besides super cute diaper bags (for moms of boys or girls!), the Baby Buggy Collection at Target also includes layette sets and sleepers.
They also sent me the Newborn babybuggy Designed by Maira Kalman Butterfly Cap/Bodysuit and bibs set to review. This little set is absolutely adorable! It’s perfect for the days you don’t go anywhere or don’t need to get baby all dressed up. The material is so soft and the colors are just gorgeous! And I love that it comes with a hat, a onesie, and 2 bibs. Plus, the decorations on it are just gorgeous! I love everything about the set and really hope I’ll be using it on my own baby next summer.
You can view the entire Baby Buggy collection on the Target Website.
Want to Try a Piece from the Baby Buggy Collection for Yourself?
To Buy: Head to the Target Website and start shopping. The Baby Buggy designs are unique and absolutely adorable. Pregnant mamas to be, add these to your registry – quick!
You Can WIN! I get to give one lucky reader their choice of item from the Baby Buggy Collection at Target.
Visit the Baby Buggy Collection on the Target website. Then, come back here and leave me a comment telling me which item you’d select if you won.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Target. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Target on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and Target on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- **NEW** Vote for Me on Top Mommy Blogs. (2 extra entries. Can be done daily. Click the link or the button in my sidebar, then you must click on the words “Click here to vote.” Leave 2 comments every day you vote!)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on October 14th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a member of Kaplow PR on behalf of Target. I received the product mentioned above to facilitate my honest review. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated in any way other than the sample product for this review. The sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.