Today, I’m excited to tell you about Batter Blaster – a USDA certified organic and Kosher pancake and waffle batter in a whipped cream-like can.
I know what you’re thinking: Pancakes from a can? I thought the same thing. BUT, take a minute to really think about it: Having the pancake batter in the can gives you warm, fluffy pancakes in minutes with no prep time or clean up afterward. You just point, blast, cook, and serve! Your kids (or husband – or even yourself!) get a warm, delicious, and healthy breakfast, and it’s done in the fraction of the time it takes to make pancakes from scratch. (By the way – I am all about the no clean up part!)
Batter Blaster is also having a contest right now, and giving away some really great prizes! All you have to do is make a short 30 second commercial and tell the world why you love Batter Blaster. You could end up winning $1000 or a 16GB Apple iPad! Read the full details on the Batter Blaster Blog.
I was recently contacted on behalf of Batter Blaster and was sent a coupon for a can of Batter Blaster. I went to their website to find the nearest store, and found one not too far away. I headed over there the next day, but couldn’t find the product. I asked a stocker at the store, and they had no idea what I was talking about. I then spoke with the store manager, and he promised to bring some Batter Blaster in for me. It’s been months, and after several reminders, I still cannot get my hands on a can of Batter Blaster. So, I spoke with my PR rep, and asked her if I could give one of my readers the chance to try out Batter Blaster for themselves. She agreed, so now I get to give this coupon away to you! Wooohooo! The best part is, the coupon never expires, so if you have a hard time finding it, you won’t have to worry about losing out on your prize.
Visit the Batter Blaster Website, then come back here and leave me a comment telling me one thing that you learned or discovered on their website.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Batter Blaster. (5 extra entries)
- Enter the Batter Blaster Commercial Contest. (20 extra entries – leave a link to your YouTube video, please.)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries. Subscribing to feed in a reader no longer counts.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Batter Blaster on Facebook and tell them Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys sent you. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and Batter Blaster on twitter. (Leave your twitter id and a link to your tweet here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest daily. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to US Continental Residents ONLY. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on July 17th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a PR rep from Konnect PR on behalf of Batter Blaster. I was sent a coupon to test out the product for myself, but was unable to locate the product in my area. Konnect PR agreed to allow me to giveaway the coupon to one of my readers, and will also be sending me another coupon in case Batter Blaster does become available in my area. I was in no other way compensated for this post, and make no claims to the health or dietary benefits of Batter Blaster.