Bausch + Lomb wants to encourage consumers to refresh their daily outlook and has relaunched their renu® fresh™ multi-purpose contact lens solution. The solution is now available in a clear bottle, which allows contact lens wearers to see exactly how much solution is remaining. The new packaging is also easier to recycle, which makes it more environmentally friendly. Bausch + Lomb wants users to embrace the comfort and freshness that comes with this change of season.
About renu® multi-purpose solution
The renu® brand is available in two formulations, renu® fresh™ and renu® sensitive™. renu® fresh™ is designed to fight germs and create a Cushion of Comfort™ between the eyes and lenses, while renu® sensitive™ has a gentle (yet effective) formula, minimizing irritation and burning for those with sensitive eyes. renu® products are proven to clean lenses, remove deposits and eliminate germs from your soft contact lenses.
renu® multi-purpose solution can be found in the eye care aisle at most food, drug or mass retailers.
Visit www.renu.com for more information and a coupon for your next purchase of renu®.
Bausch + Lomb recently interviewed Meredith Haberfeld about the subject of spring and starting fresh. Here’s what she had to say on the subject:
Life coach and lifestyle expert Meredith Haberfeld views the start of spring as a time to re-examine our daily routines and ensure that we are making choices that provide us with maximum benefit throughout the day.
“Spring is the ideal time to reassess our daily rituals and morning routines,” says Haberfeld. “For contact lens wearers, the arrival of spring provides an opportunity to take a fresh look at how we care for our eyes, and determine whether the products that we use help us to streamline our lives. Using a product like renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution, which now comes in a clear bottle, allows contact lens wearers to know exactly how much solution is remaining, ultimately offering them a new level of control in their contact lens care routine.”
Some more thoughts on spring from Bausch + Lomb:
A new survey that examined spring season rituals shows that consumers view the start of spring as an opportunity to refresh their outlook and daily rituals. One way consumers report refreshing their outlook is through “top-to-bottom” spring cleaning. Survey results reveal that:
- Seventy-nine percent of consumers believe that spring gives them a fresh perspective on life.
- Seventy-two percent of consumers see the spring season as a good time of year to re-evaluate their routines and rituals, including their personal care routines.
- Seventy-five percent of consumers plan to do spring cleaning this year.
To help consumers use spring as a time to clean out their homes and adopt a fresh new outlook, Haberfeld offers the following tips:
- Throw away expired or outdated products. Open your medicine cabinet and throw out anything expired or more than six months old. Refreshing the items in your daily life is a good way to give you a new perspective.
- Make a concrete plan of action for your spring cleaning – categorize your lists and write down some action steps.
- Start somewhere smaller, like the bathroom, instead of dealing with a bedroom or living room first.
- Clear out things you don’t use regularly or need. Organizing and prioritizing can help revitalize your outlook on life, in addition to your living space.
- Donate clothes or shoes that you haven’t worn in two years – it will help clear the clutter and streamline your closet.
My Review of renu® fresh™
I’ve been wearing contacts for over 20 years, but I still remember when I got my first pair. My Daddy taught me that my eyes are one of the most important pieces of me, and that taking care of them should always take priority, and I should only use the best products available to care for my eyes. The first contact solution I ever used was made by Bausch + Lomb. Now, here we are, 20 years later, and I’m still using Bausch + Lomb products to clean and disinfect my contact lenses.
I was sent a bottle of renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution to test out and get my thorough review. Truth be told, I’ve actually been using the renu® fresh™ for quite some time, and I refuse to use anything but!
There are several things I love about the renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution:
- The bottle is very trendy, and I love that you can actually see how much solution you have left in the bottle. No more wondering how much longer until you need to buy more. You can clearly see when it’s time to buy a new bottle and start fresh all over again. Parker loves the bottle, too, because now he can see the bubbles when he shakes the bottle. 🙂
- The bottle is now easier to recycle and better for the environment. It proves that even a small change can have a big impact on our world. Kudos to Bausch + Lomb for stepping up and helping take care of our earth.
- The no-rub formula. It’s quick and easy, and it still gets my contacts feeling clean and fresh every time.
- It’s made by a brand that I can trust. Baush + Lomb has been around for as long as I can remember, and in my opinion, they are the leaders in contact lens care.
- My absolute favorite part about the renu® fresh™ solution is how it makes my eyes feel in the morning when I put my contacts back in and get ready to start the day. I actually love putting in my contacts now.
renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution is the only solution I will buy to help care for my eyes and keep my eyes feeling cool and refreshed every single day. renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution definitely earns the 5 Vinez Monkeys seal of approval.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a representative of Edelman and was sent a bottle of renu® fresh™ multi-purpose solution to get my honest and thorough review. The free products in no way influenced my opinions, and I was in no other way compensated for this post. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the post above are 100% my own. Other users may have different results when using this product.