This giveaway will end Wednesday, June 22nd at 11:59pm EST.
I cannot stand cradle cap: those icky, yucky scales that appear on a sweet newborn baby’s head that are hideous to look at. All of my kids have battled Cradle Cap shortly after birth. Jace had the absolute worst case of it. It was all over his head, and even on his eyebrows. It was awful. Washing his head every day only seemed to make it worse. I had never seen anything like it before, and I swore I would never let another baby deal with cradle cap like that again.
Lucy and Parker both battled Cradle Cap. With Lucy, I was lucky, and I could stick a big bow on her head to hide the cradle cap. And, I usually did. With Parker, it never got as bad as it did with Jace, but I was frustrated that I couldn’t find any products that worked well in the fight against cradle cap.
Now, Gage is here. And once again, we’re dealing with those nasty little scales on his head. Luckily, it hadn’t gotten too bad before I received the Bean-B-Clean to review.
What a fantastic little brush! It is so easy to use, and works great! Gage still has a little bit of cradle cap, but it’s not bad at all. I really believe the Bean-B-Clean is working to keep it from getting out of control. It’s the best product I have found to get rid of cradle cap.
Gage loves the Bean-B-Clean. Every night when I give him a bath, I rub his head with just a tiny bit of baby oil and use the Bean-B-Clean to rub it in. Then, I repeat with baby shampoo and the Bean-B-Clean. Gage’s eyes roll back into his head, and he gets a huge smile on his face. It’s like he’s in heaven!
This is such a fabulous little gadget, and it works great! I would definitely recommend the Bean-B-Clean to any mom that has a newborn baby and wants to prevent cradle cap or help get rid of it.
To learn more about the Bean-B-Clean Scalp Massaging Brush, check out their website: www.bean-b-clean.com. They also have a link on their page that tells you where to buy the Bean-B-Clean. (I found it on Amazon.com for $8.85 and it’s eligible for free Super Saver Shipping.)
Because I love our Bean-B-Clean so much, I want to give one away to a lucky new mom or mom-to-be.
Simply leave a comment on this post and tell me the answer to this question: Why do you want to win the Bean-B-Clean?
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words or this post. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post, and leave a comment here telling me which post you commented on. (Unlimited.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
Use the re-tweet button above, or here’s a sample tweet:
- Win a Bean-B-Clean and win the fight against Cradle Cap. Giveaway hosted by @angievinez – Ends 6/22: http://tinyurl.com/3mxkmya
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly through Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- Follow Me on StumbleUpon. (Leave your username, please.)
- Join My BlogFrog Community. (Leave your username, please.)
- Write a Review on Alexa (3 extra entries. Please leave your Alexa username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on June 22nd at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a representative of Bean-B-Clean. I received a Bean-B-Clean Scalp Massaging Brush in order to facilitate my review. I was in no other way compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are 100% my own. The sponsor is not fulfilling the prize as stated above. I liked the product so much, I will purchase one and send it directly to the winner.