Welcome to day three of Parker’s First Birthday Bash here on 5 Vinez Monkeys!
One of the best gifts you can give a child is a product that has their safety in mind. My first thought whenever the topic of “infant safety” is Babycapes. Why? Because safety is their number one priority!
Some information on Babycapes:
Keep your baby warm, comfortable, happy and SAFE while in a car seat, stroller or even a front carrier!
The Babycape’s convenient front opening provides easy access to harness straps keeping baby safe and snug while the innovative back opening allows you to easliy slip your child into a stroller, car seat, etc. — without unbundling!
Assembled in the USA, Babycapes are wonderful, custom-made garments available in a variety of luxurious, machine washable fabrics. One size fits newborn to preschooler, so one Babycape will last several seasons!
*Awarded Best Product by Orca Communications Unlimited, LLC
I personally own 2 Babycapes – one for Lucy and one for Parker. They are awesome. When Parker was first born, the Babycape was the absolute best way to keep him warm in the winter months without the hassle of dealing with a snowsuit or a bazillion blankets.
Lucy also loves her Babycape! We used it every day last Fall, and we’ve already got it out again. She calls it her “Princess cape” and we have the hardest time getting it off of her once it’s on.
I’m looking forward to using the Babycapes again this season for both kids. Parker is older now, so I’m excited to see how he’ll do with the babycape. My olders boys love it. Every time I pull either cape out, they remind me that they want one too. So, Babycapes, if you ever decide to expand your line and make larger sizes, I’ve already got a line forming!
Babycapes come in 3 different styles: Minky Sherpa Suede, Minky Marshmallow, and Minky Cuddle. All are custom-made and completely washable. One size fits newborn to preschooler, so you can buy one coat and get tons of use from it.
Head to Babycapes and tell me your favorite color and style of babycape.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
Winter is just around the corner! Good thing Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys is having a great giveaway sponsored by Babycapes. You can win a Blue Sherpa Suede babycape for your little one. Stop by before 11:59pm ET on October 23rd and enter to win!
- Visit the Babycapes blog and Leave a Comment on Any Post. Then come back here and leave a link to the post you commented on. (Unlimited – do this as much as you’d like!)
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Follow us on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Follow Babycapes on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab our Birthday Bash button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. All Birthday Bash Giveaways will end on Friday, October 23rd at 11:59pm (EST), and the winners will be selected via random.org. Winners will be announced on Saturday, October 24th and will have 72 hours to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited and a live giveaway will be held on Tuesday, October 27th.