Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
With 9 people living in our house, you can only begin to imagine the number of dishes that are done in a single day. Our dishwasher runs a minimum of 3 times a day: After breakfast, after lunch, and after dinner. If we have company over and make an especially large meal, or if we spend some time baking treats for family or friends, then even more loads of dishes are done.
I’ve used Cascade for years, simply because it works. In fact, it is the only product I will use in my dishwasher. I have tried other products, but I’d find myself washing the same dishes over and over again. With Cascade, I run them through the dishwasher once, and they come out sparkling clean! No film or food particles left on the dishes at all.
I recently switched to Cascade Platinum Pacs – before I was even aware of this campaign. I love them so much that it’s now the only thing I will use in my dishwasher.
Well, for several reasons:
- I’ve noticed that not only are my dishes sparkling clean, but the inside of my dishwasher is too! All the little parts and gadgets are getting cleaned every time I run a load of dishes.
- If by some chance I forget to wash a dish one night, I don’t need to pre-wash it by hand or soak it for hours before putting it in the dishwasher. These fantastic little pacs pack a mean punch and dissolve even the toughest stuck-on food.
- Works fantastic on every type of dish – whether it’s plastic, glass, or even cookie sheets, they come out fantastically clean.
- Uses the grease fighting power of Dawn for those tough stuck-on foods.
- If I run out of a rinse aid (which I’m notorious for doing!), I don’t have to worry. The Cascade Platinum Pacs are strong enough to get my dishes clean the first time – every time!
Overall, I am super impressed with Cascade Platinum Pacs, and even if I wasn’t asked to put up a post about them, they would still be the only dishwasher detergent I’d use every single time. I’ve found something that works – and works well – for my large family, and I won’t be switching to anything else.
Cascade Platinum Pacs are now available at your local retail stores, mass merchandisers, and grocery stores, and are available in Fresh and Lemon Burst scents. The MSRP for the 14 count of Cascade Platinum is $4.29, 23 count for $6.69, and 43 count for $12.49. In my opinion, they are worth every penny!
To learn more about Cascade products that are available, please check out the Cascade website.
Thank you, Cascade for the opportunity to tell my readers about new Cascade Platinum.