Last month, I ran a contest for a $100 Amazon Gift Card, and I have to say, I’m a little baffled. There wasn’t one entry on that giveaway post! That’s just crazy!
So, I approached the owner of photoPAD, and we talked. We want to give you another chance to win! I’ll get to the giveaway in a minute.
While I kind of kept a business focus on my last post, I want you to see how great this can be for sharing family photos with those you love most!
Take a look at my family PAD:
It’s like digital scrapbooking without all the headache, expense, and frustration. It’s so easy to create a PAD!
Just in case you’ve forgotten, here are the steps to create your own PAD:
- First, head to the PhotoPad website.
- In the top right corner, click on “Start Exploring.”
- Click on “Join Today.” (Takes 30 seconds to join. SO easy!!)
- Click on the Plus (+) sign at the top left of the page to create a new pad.
- Follow the steps to Describe your Pad and get to work using the tools on the right!
- Now, add pictures and create pages to complete your Pad.
Be sure to save your work at the end, and then you can share your pad by finding the link and sharing through social media. To find the link to your Pad, go to the home page, then click the funnel icon. Just click on “My Pads” and there you have it! SO easy!
I really want to encourage you to try out the new photoPAD for yourself. I think you’re going to love it!
And, to reward you, we’re holding another giveaway. You can win a $25 Amazon Gift Card OR a $100 Amazon Gift Card – your choice. Here’s how it will work:
- 1. To enter for a $25 Amazon Gift Card, visit the PhotoPad Business Facebook Page. (Because we can’t ask you to “like” the page, according to Facebook rules, we sure would appreciate a “like” if you “like” what you see!)
- 2. Want to increase your prize to a $100 Amazon Gift Card? Simply create your own Pad, with at least 2 slides, using the PhotoPad creator. (Follow the steps above.)
- 3. Leave a comment on this post and tell me you did the above. If you created a pad, please leave a link to your PAD in your comment.(You MUST leave a link to your pad in order to win the $100 prize.)
Contest will end Sunday, January 17th at 11:59pm, and winner will be announced and contacted on January 18th.
Winner has been selected…. thanks to all who entered!