I know stress. With 8 kids, a husband, a dog, a business, and life in general, stress and I go way back. So, when Social Moms and RESCUE asked me to share a sponsored post about how I handle stress and a new product that’s available to help me stress less, I jumped at the chance.
Before I get too far into this post, I want to share my top 5 ways to relieve stress:
- Call My Best Friend – While she may not have 8 kids, she *knows* my 8 kids almost as well as I do, and therefore understands why I’m stressed. One quick phone call to her to vent about how the dog chewed up my favorite shoe or how Sawyer won’t sleep all night, and I instantly feel better. She always knows just what to say to get me out of my funk and back in the game.
- Put on Some Music – It might be a fast-paced Casting Crowns song, or the latest tear-jerker from Karen Peck, but either way, listening to music always helps me feel better. It lifts me up and reminds me that I have Someone who cares about my well being.
- Go to Bed – Now, I’ll be honest. I wish this were an option more often than it is. Sleep is my absolute favorite way to relieve stress, but with a baby who refuses to sleep through the night, I don’t get near as much sleep as I should. On days when I’m feeling completely overwhelmed, I do hit the sack as soon as the baby closes his eyes, to help guarantee as much sleep as possible.
- Exercise – Even if it’s just a little bit, or only for a few minutes, exercise always makes me feel better. Sometimes I load up the kids in the stroller and the baby carrier and take a walk, sometimes I leave all the kids with my oldest daughter and take a walk, and sometimes I just run around the house, hands in the air, screaming like a lunatic. My point is, getting up and moving is a great way to relieve stress.
- Snuggle with my Husband – No one on earth can make me feel better faster than my husband. Sometimes, I get so overwhelmed, I just need him to hold me. And he always does. He’s also such a good man, he has learned to whisper, “Everything is going to be OK,” in my ear. I can always feel the stress melt away whenever he’s near.
I also want to make sure you know about RESCUE products. RESCUE products are completely natural, and are a great way to help you calm down – naturally – and relieve that stress you feel inside.
I can’t wait to give their products a try! They have something for everyone in my family – even my dog!
Right now, you can download a coupon and get a free product when you purchase one. Also, when you download the coupon, you’ll be entered to win fantastic products from Bose and GoPro in the RESCUE #StressLess2BeMyBest Sweepstakes. We all want less stress in our lives, so why not take a minute to learn more, try these products for yourself, AND have the chance to win some awesome prizes! Click on the image below to download your coupon and enter to win today!
What tips do you have for others to help relieve stress? I’d love to hear them. Leave your comment below!
Disclaimer: This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and RESCUE blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.