This giveaway will end Wednesday, Jan. 12 at 11:59pm EST.
Since this is my very first winter pregnancy, I have had a really hard time finding cheap maternity clothes that are trendy and won’t fall apart. Since all of the maternity clothes I have from my previous pregnancies are all shorts, tank tops, and tshirts, I’ve had to completely stock up and start all over again.
Recently, I was introduced to Kiki’s Fashions – trendy maternity clothes for the smallest budget! They allowed me to pick any top or dress from the site for my review. Before I get to that review, let me tell you a bit about Kiki’s Fashions:
At Kiki’s Fashions, we not only offer expecting mothers cute maternity dresses, trendy maternity skinny jeans, and modern maternity tank tops, we also offer our maternity clothing at prices every pregnant mom can afford. We add to our maternity clearance section weekly, so there are always deep discounts on maternity clothes savvy mothers can discover. And don’t forget to check out our pregnancy clothes under $10. Where else can you find this large of a selection on cheap maternity clothes?
We know that pregnancy only last for a short period, so it’s difficult to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes you don’t plan to wear for too long. This is why our goal is to provide discount prices on all our maternity clothes. We achieve this by keeping our operating costs down so that we can transfer the savings to our pregnant customers. By selling exclusively online and turning over inventory quickly, we are able to operate a lot more efficiently than traditional retail outlets. This means cheap maternity clothes for all you pregnant mothers!
My Review of Kiki’s Fashions
Kiki’s Fashions allowed me to select the maternity top or dress of my choice. I can’t even begin to tell you how difficult it was to pick just one item! They have so many beautiful maternity clothes that I didn’t even know where to start. I ended up selecting the Brown Long Sleeve Maternity Shirt w/Necklace. It shipped really fast, and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. The quality is fabulous. The style and cut is trendy, and when I wear it, I really feel beautiful. I ended up wearing the shirt to church last Sunday, along with the necklace, and I received more compliments that day than I think I ever have – pregnant or not. I felt so good while wearing the shirt, and it has quickly become my favorite piece to wear.
There are several things I love about Kiki’s Fashions:
- Their selection. They have everything from t-shirts to jeans to dresses, and everything in between. You’re certain to find something that will fit your style and tastes.
- Their prices. You absolutely cannot beat them! No one wants to shell out tons of money for clothes you’ll wear for a few months. On their site, the prices fit any budget. And their under $10 selection is fabulous!
- The quality of their merchandise. Items are made well, and will last through multiple pregnancies. And they’re so cute, you’ll want to hold on to them!
Overall, I am really impressed with Kiki’s Fashions, and would definitely recommend them to any pregnant woman looking for beautiful, affordable maternity clothes.
Want to Try Kiki’s Fashions for Yourself?
Shop Now: Head on over to the Kiki’s Fashions website and start shopping. They’re having a special Winter Blowout Sale with 30% off everything in the store. Just use coupon code BLOWOUT10 at checkout.
You Can WIN! I’ve got a $25 Kiki’s Fashions Gift Certificate to give away. You can definitely find yourself something pretty with that much money to spend.
Mandatory: Check out the Kiki’s Fashions website and tell me one item you’d love to own.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words and the Kiki’s Fashions website.(5 extra entries)
- Make a purchase from the Kiki’s Fashions website before this giveaway is set to end. (10 extra entries. Please leave your order number in your comments.)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Kiki’s Fashions on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. If you still have the old 5 Vinez Monkeys button on your blog, please switch it to the new Blessed Beyond Words button or your extra entry will not count. Giveaway will end on January 12th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by Kiki’s Fashions. I was sent the necessary products to facilitate my honest and thorough review. Opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post. Sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.