I have to admit it…. in life, I am pretty organized. I have to be with so many kids. Everything is scheduled, and everything has it’s place. But when it comes to my diaper bag, I’m a wreck.
When I have a little one, I tend to use my diaper bag as my purse. Everything goes in there – and I mean everything. It quickly becomes difficult to find anything I need. It’s the bottomless abyss where keys, cell phones, and everything else just disappears.
For this review, I was sent the following items:
- Clic-It Diaper Bag with Deluxe Changing Kit
- Clic-It Baby Wipes Case
- Clic-It Organizer Pouch
- Clic-It Insulated Bottle Holder
There is so much that I love about this bag! First, it is so easy to use! The clips are secure, but it only takes one hand to release the accessories from the clips. No need to worry about losing your important items, but no need to worry that you’ll never get them off the bag, either. Another great feature is that you can use the accessories you need to depending on the child’s age and needs. Parker doesn’t need the insulated bottle holder right now, but Gage will be needing it soon enough. It’s nice that I can put it away and pull it out to use it when I need it. You never have to carry more than you need. I love it! It’s also a very nice looking, high quality bag. And it’s perfect for Mom or Dad to carry. I love all things frilly, but my husband wouldn’t be caught dead carrying anything that sparkles or glimmers. However, this bag is perfect! He loves the green and black combination, and I no longer have to beg him to carry the diaper bag. I also love that the bag converts from a messenger-style bag to a tote bag to a belt bag. I love using it as a tote bag, and that’s how you’ll find me carrying this most of the time.
Let’s go through each item I received one by one so I can tell you everything I love about each one of them:
- Clic-It Diaper Bag with Deluxe Changing Kit – What a great bag! I ended up removing the flap because it was easier for me to grab items out of the bag without it on there. But, I love how organized it keeps everything. It’s so nice to know exactly where everything is and it’s neat and clean. Such a change from every other diaper bag I’ve ever used! It is a bit bulky, but only when I have it packed completely full. When I only put the items I need inside, it’s easy to carry and not bulky at all. The clip system truly has to be the most creative idea I’ve ever seen for keeping busy moms organized.
- Clic-It Baby Wipes Case – This is great for keeping the wipes in easy-to-reach access. The only thing I wish is that it actually came with a travel wipes case inside (even if it came without wipes). But, now I’ll just custom-make one for Gage and it will slide right in, no problem. Then I’ll always know exactly where the wipes are, and I won’t have to go digging for them.
- Clic-It Organizer Pouch – I love, love, love this! It’s great for keeping my cash, credit cards, cell phone, and more all in one place, and not thrown all throughout my diaper bag. This is the one **must have** accessory for this bag, hands down.
- Clic-It Insulated Bottle Holder – This is the perfect bag for holding bottles and/or sippy cups and keeping them cool. I’ve used it with Parker several times, and he likes that his drink comes out nice and cold every time. I like that I don’t have to worry about how long his drink has sat out.
Overall, I am seriously impressed with the Clic-It Diaper Bag System. This is one diaper bag that I can use every single day, and will continue to do so. I love how organized it keeps me, and heavens knows I need that! I’d definitely recommend it to any mom who wants to keep herself – and her diaper bag – more organized!
Disclaimer: I am participating in a blog tour with Team Mom on behalf of the Clic-It Diaper Bag. I received the products necessary to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% my own and have not been edited or influenced in any way. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post.