This giveaway will end Friday, April 8 at 11:59pm EST.
Spring is officially here, and we all know what that means: Time for Spring Cleaning!
Call me crazy, but I actually love Spring cleaning. It’s the perfect way to get rid of all the junk you don’t need anymore, and get the entire house looking (and smelling!) fresh and clean all over.
There is, however, one room that I hate cleaning. You guessed it – the bathroom. Yick, yick, yick. It actually sends shivers up and down my spine just thinking about it.
Maybe it’s because I have so many boys in my house, and for some reason, not one of them can aim properly. Maybe it’s because no matter how often I clean it, it still never seems clean enough. And the thought that germs fly through the air every time the toilet flushes? It totally grosses me out.
For years, I’ve been using a toilet brush and toilet bowl cleaner to clean the toilets. I found myself replacing the brushes and the brush holders way more often than most people, simply because the germs the harbor totally gross me out. But, replacing them got expensive. There had to be a better way to get the dirtiest seat in the house clean without spending a fortune.
Enter the Clorox ToiletWand System.
I had seen the Clorox ToiletWand in the stores, and I still can’t figure out why I never tried it before now. Mom Central and Clorox sent me a Clorox ToiletWand System to try out in my own house and help kick off my Spring Cleaning festivities.
I have to tell you that I loved the ToiletWand so much that I immediately went out and bought a second one for the downstairs bathroom. For less than $10, I got a second Clorox ToiletWand System. Excellent value for everything it includes!
The Clorox ToiletWand is awesome. I love the fact that it cleans the toilet, (and does a spectacular job, I might add), and when you’re done with it, you pop the cleaning head off into the trash can. No dealing with the germs, no messy toilet brush holders, just a clean toilet, and far less germs in the bathroom.
It is so super easy to use, too, that even the kids can do it! And they love doing it, too. I used to have to break up fights because no one wants to clean the bathroom. Now I break them up because everyone wants to use the Clorox ToiletWand!
Here, take a look at how easy it is to use the Colorox ToiletWand with this short video:
Now, Mom Central, Clorox, and I want to give you the chance to try out the Clorox ToiletWand System and see if you love it as much as I do!
I get to give one lucky winner a Clorox Bathroom Essentials ToiletWand Prize Pack that includes a ToiletWand, a bathroom rug, a toilet decal, and a toilet paper holder. Everything you need to get your bathroom spic and span!
If you don’t want to wait to see if you win, you can download a $3 off coupon for the Clorox ToiletWand System here: $3 off Clorox ToiletWand
Mandatory: Leave a comment and tell me if you love or loathe Spring Cleaning.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words and Clorox. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Clorox on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Follow Clorox on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
Use the re-tweet button above, or here’s a sample tweet:
- Win a @Clorox ToiletWand Bathroom Essentials Prize Pack from @angievinez – Ends 4/8: http://tinyurl.com/4fjvjfl
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- Write a Review on Alexa (3 extra entries. Please leave your Alexa username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on April 8th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Clorox and received a ToiletWand to facilitate my review and a gift code to thank me for taking the time to participate. The Sponsor will be fulfilling the prize as stated above.