Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission with every purchase made through these links. Thank you for supporting the Blessed Beyond Words family!
You can quickly and easily find all of the best deals in one place, but Dealspotr takes things one step further and gets the deals validated. You can shop with confidence that the deal or promo code will actually work when you go to use it. There is nothing more frustrating than finding a really great promo code only to have it not work on the item you need most. There’s nothing to worry about with Dealspotr. Worry less, shop more, and score some really great deals!
Not only can you save money with the promo codes on Dealspotr, but you can also make money as well! (I think this is my favorite part!) Dealspotr works on a point system, and there are lots of ways to earn points:
- Post New Deals
- Validate Deals Already Posted
- Comment on Deals that have been Posted
- Invalidate Deals that don’t Work
- Refer Your Family & Friends (You earn 10% of all the points they earn!)
- Complete Your Daily Checklist (This is valued at 200 points)
There are so many ways to earn points on Dealspotr, and it’s so much fun to do!
Now, I know what you’re thinking: “I don’t have hours and hours per day to spend putting in deals on Dealspotr.” No worries!! In my inbox, I get tons of emails from tons of sites with discounts or promo codes in them. Now, instead of deleting those emails, I take the codes and enter them into Dealspotr and earn points! In my opinion, it’s the fastest, easiest way to earn points and start earning money. In fact, it’s really easy to earn your first $10 gift card within just a few days of joining the site.
I know you’re probably still hesitant to jump on board. I totally get that. After all, I’m the girl who will search every coupon site I can find in order to score the best deal. But, not any more! I can find everything I need in one place at Dealspotr.
Let me give you some more information about Dealspotr and why I trust their site:
- Over 30,000 members on Dealspotr add, edit, and police all the deals on the site to ensure they are accurate and complete, making them the “Wikipedia of deals.”
- Dealspotr launched about a year ago, and since then, they have saved shoppers over $15 million! They get over 1 million views by shoppers per month, and they are one of the fastest-growing deal sites online today.
- With Dealspotr, you get your own personal feed of deals. Just like on your Facebook news feed, you can subscribe to specific brands, topics, and people to create the perfect daily feed of deals just for you.
- Dealspotr has the highest coverage and reliability of coupon codes in the industry. Because of their already large and still growing community, they have the best coverage of promo codes versus Retailmenot, Coupons.com, Groupon, or any other coupon site. They even conducted an analysis of over 550 promo codes posted at major coupon sites to find the most reliable provider of codes.
Since I started with Dealspotr, I’ve grown to love it! I save money every time I shop, and I earn points (and gift cards!) just by adding in deals from the emails I receive.
If you are looking for a one-stop shop to find the best promo codes online that will actually work, and you want to earn money while you shop, consider joining Dealspotr. If you do join, be sure to follow me so that I can return the favor and follow you as well. And, if you score some really great deals, be sure to let me know! I want to hear how much you love Dealspotr too!