Let me start out by saying that yes, I know it’s Saturday, and Cheesy Friday is over. I had to speak at a middle school yesterday about photography & scrapbooking, so it threw my entire morning off, and I forgot to post this yesterday. I hope ya’all can forgive me and will enter to win this fantastic prize pack!
First, let’s remind you what’s new with Dean’s Dip:
Add a sweet twist to a savory pretzel! This classic pretzel dip made with real honey and Dijon mustard is a low-fat snack worth savoring! Try it on pretzel twists, sticks, or chips. Also great with other finger foods like chicken nuggets or egg rolls.
Cheddar Cheese and pretzels go together like Oktoberfest and beer. The tangy flavor of cheddar cheese adds a zesty zip to pretzels or chips, crackers or baked potatoes.
Last week, I had you check out all the fantastic recipes on DeansDip.com. What did you think of them? Any of them look so tasty that you just had to try them for yourself? I want to see and/or hear about it. So, this week, I want you to take a picture of a dean’s dip recipe that you’ve tried or made up on your own. If you don’t want to take a picture, leave a recipe that you’ve tried. (It doesn’t have to be a complex recipe, either! And no links to the recipes on deansdip.com. I want you to leave the actual recipe in your comment.)
The winner this week will receive the Ultimate Dean’s Dip Party Pack which includes the following:
- Deans Pretzel Tin w/mini pretzels
- Twister Board Game
- Chip & Dip Tray
- Deans Flip Flops
- Free Deans Dip coupons
- Chip clips
What a great prize! And want even better news? We’re combining ALL the entries from the week #1, week #2, and week #3 giveaways, so everyone has a chance to win the big prize. If you’ve entered all 3 giveaways, your odds are looking good!
- Mandatory Entry #1: You MUST become a Fan (or already be one) of Dean’s Dip on Facebook. Tell me that you are, and leave your facebook name.
- Mandatory Entry#2: Leave a comment and either give me your recipe using Dean’s Dip, or share a link to a picture (hosted by photobucket, flickr, etc) of a recipe that you’ve tried/created with Dean’s Dip.
Leave ONE Comment with both mandatory entries included in it.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Dean’s Dip. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Leave a comment on the Dean’s Dip Facebook Fan wall and tell them which recipe is your favorite. (One time. Leave a link to your comment, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and Dean’s Dip on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on October 4th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a member of YouCast Corp on behalf of Dean’s Dip. I did not receive any product or compensation for this post. The sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.