This giveaway will end Friday, December 31st at 11:59pm EST.
It’s no secret that I love chocolate. And this year, H&S Candies wants to remind people of the true meaning of Christmas through their candies. This Christmas, you can spread joy by giving your loved ones chocolate with a real purpose. Each delicious candy comes wrapped with an inspirational message printed right on it. As an added bonus, H&S Chocolates donates a portion of sales to Samaritans Purse, a charity that provides spiritual and physical aid to victims of war, poverty, natural disaster, and disease.
I’ve had the opportunity to taste test their chocolate myself, and it is heavenly – really. Each piece was heart shaped and wrapped in a beautiful silver package. On the package was a printed Scripture, reminding us how much God loves us.
These candies would make the perfect gift for anyone on your list this year. The best part is, they’re available at your local Walmart. How many times do you plan to run there this week? Pick up a box and make someone’s day just a little brighter with a box of H&S Chocolates.
Want to try H&S Chocolates for Yourself?
H&S Chocolates has graciously offered up a box of their holiday chocolates to one of my readers.
Mandatory: Leave a comment below and tell me what the True Meaning of Christmas means to you.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words and the Heart & Soul Candies website.(5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of H&S Candies on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words and H&S Candies on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. If you still have the old 5 Vinez Monkeys button on your blog, please switch it to the new Blessed Beyond Words button or your extra entry will not count. Giveaway will end on December 31st at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a representative of Heart & Soul Candies. I was sent the necessary products to facilitate my honest and thorough review. Opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post. Sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.