When I found out that Disney On Ice was coming to the Atlanta area, I could not be more excited! Disney On Ice has been a long-standing tradition for my family. I remember going with my parents when I was a child, and now I get the opportunity to share Disney On Ice with my kids!
On October 17th, we’ll head to Atlanta for the Disney Celebrations show! Here’s what the Disney On Ice website says about the show:
Disney On Ice presents Celebrations! It’s one colossal party on ice, with all your favorite Disney friends! Enjoy a winter wonderland with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, a Halloween haunt with the Disney Villains, a Very Merry Unbirthday Party, a Royal Ball with the Disney Princesses and more in a magical medley of holidays, celebrations and festivals from around the globe. Come join the party when this spectacular ice show visits your hometown!
I cannot wait to see the look on my kids’ faces when the lights go down and they see their favorite Disney characters right in front of them! They have no idea that we’re even going, and I’m planning on keeping it a secret for as long as I can! I am so looking forward to this show!
Feld Entertainment is hosting Disney On Ice shows all over the country, and chances are good that a show will be coming to your neck of the woods this fall or winter. You can check the Disney On Ice website for all the shows, times, and locations. The Celebrations! Show is just one of the many different shows that they’re offering. Others include Worlds of Fantasy, 100 Years of Magic, and Princess Classics. They all sound so exciting!
And because we all know money is tight right now, Mom Central is offering up some incredible special family offers. Be sure to look for the box marked “MC Promotion” when purchasing tickets:
- *Offer #1: Get 4 tickets for just $44 by entering the code “MOM” at select ticketing channels. Offer good on all weekday performances, which includes all weekday evening and Friday matinee performances; minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each.
- *Offer #2: All weekend performance tickets will be $4 off the original price
- Offer #3: Get the best Front Row and VIP seats available – We have reserved seats in the Front Row and VIP sections just for you! No discounts available on these seats. Use the code MOM.
*Not valid on Front Row or VIP seats or combinable with other offers including opening night offers. Other fees may apply.
The above offers are good in the following cities:
- St. Louis: September 3-6, 2009
- Chicago: September 8-13, 2009
- Sunrise: September 17-20, 2009
- Dayton/Cincinnati: September 17-27, 2009
- Miami: September 23-27, 2009
- Auburn Hills: September 30 – October 4, 2009
- Charlotte: October 8-11, 2009
- Philadelphia: October 14-18, 2009
- Atlanta: October 14-18, 2009
- Oakland/San Jose: October 14-25, 2009
- Fairfax: October 21-25, 2009
- Sacramento: October 28 – November 1, 2009
- Baltimore: October 28 – November 1, 2009
- Uniondale: November 10-15, 2009
- Houston: November 11-15, 2009
- NYC: November 17-22, 2009
- East Rutherford: November 24-29, 2009
- Denver/Broomfield: December 3-13, 2009 *available for purchase on 9/12/09
- St. Paul: December 9-13, 2009
- Los Angeles: December 17-20, 2009
- Toronto: December 18-27, 2009
- Anaheim: December 22-27, 2009
- Philadelphia: December 23 – January 3, 2010 *available for purchase on 10/12/09
- Boston: December 26-29, 2009 *available for purchase on 9/3/09
- Ontario: December 30 – January 3, 2010
- Cleveland: January 8 -18, 2009 *available for presale on 10/2/09
Find the city nearest you and get your tickets today. This is something your children – and you – will remember forever. And with the special offers above, it’s a fun, affordable way to spend time as a family with your favorite Disney Characters.
I know I’m looking forward to creating new memories with my children thanks to Disney On Ice and Feld Entertainment.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Feld Entertainment. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Thank you, Mom Central, for allowing me the opportunity to share something so special with my readers!