It can be confusing, I know.
Today I want to help eliminate the frustrations involved with buying a new printer, and introduce you to the Epson Stylus NX515. It has black text speeds up to 2 times faster than the competition, built in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, and a 2.5 inch tilt screen LCD, all which make this all-in-one printer truly simple, smart, and amazing. The best part? The Epson Stylus NX515 is designed to save you money. Priced at just $129.99, this little printer gives you everything you need at a price that won’t break the bank.
Here are some of the features you’ll get with the NX515:
- Instant drying inks produce truly touchable photos.
- Unsurpassed smudge and water resistance on all media types, including plain paper.
- Saves up to 50% of your paper supply with manual, 2-sided printing.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- Card slots to easily transfer files and for quick and easy photo printing without a computer. (Supports all memory formats, including SDHC.)
- Scans directly to email: attach documents or photos as PDFs or JPEGs with just one touch.
- Restores old, faded, discolored photos back to their original brilliance with or without a computer.
- Corrects digital photos automatically – adjusts over/under exposed photos, distinguishes people from scenery and enhances skin tones, corrects red eye with one click.
- Tons of printer papers and printing size options. (Even up to 8.5″ x 44″!)
- Includes bonus software for designing personalized greeting cards, invitations, calendars, and photo albums.
- Sleek, compact design with stylish, textured lid and control panel that fits any home decor.
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB; Wireless; Ethernet
- So much more!
This all-in-one printer has it all!
My Review of the Epson Stylus NX515
I was so excited when a representative of Epson contacted me and asked if my 5 monkeys and I would review the Epson Stylus NX515. I’ve had my eye on the Epson all-in-one printers for quite some time now. I loved how sleek and trendy their printers look, and all the reviews I had read were really great. I couldn’t wait to try it out for myself and see how much I liked it.
I must admit – I am one who gives my printer a workout. I am always printing something. It might be a photograph for a client or a friend, our weekly church bulletins, postcards for my local MOPs group, homeschooling lessons, craft projects, or just something that I need to have on hand in print. I need a printer that can keep up with everything that I need to do.
And so far, the NX515 has done just that. It’s actually improved the way I print everything I need. I *love* that it has 2-sided printing. I can’t even begin to tell you how much paper this has saved and how much easier this has made my life. Truly one of the simplest, but best features of this printer.
I also love how fast it prints black and white text! I print 50 church bulletins every Saturday night. With my old printer, this would take me about 20 minutes to print. Plus, the tray on my printer was broken, so if I wasn’t there to catch it, the bulletins would shoot all over my dining room. (Hysterical to some, I’m sure.) With the NX515, I’ve got the bulletins printed out in under 5 minutes, and they look fabulous! The text is clear and easy to read, and I love how quickly I get things done.
Another favorite feature is the ability to restore old photos. Since I live next door to my grandma and grandpa now, I’ve got access to some of the most fantastic old photos of our family. Most have become faded and worn over time. I played with this feature a lot, and I’ve been able to correct and print out some timeless treasures. Now I can pass these photos on to my children and keep them as part of the family for generations to come. And, the feature is so easy to use, too! Just one click of the button and the printer does all the work for me.
I also think it’s fabulous that the photos are dry as soon as they come off the printer. My kids are notorious for grabbing photos I’ve printed the second they pop out, and before the NX515, I had to reprint hundreds of photos because of it. But now, the photos are instantly dry, and I no longer have to worry about little fingers messing them up.
I didn’t believe that the prints would be water-resistant. I’ve messed up many a photograph by allowing it to get wet accidentally. I printed out a photograph with the NX515, and got a few drops of water on it. You couldn’t even tell. So, I decided to go all out. I dumped a glass of water on the photograph. NOTHING. Most of the water rolled right off the photograph. And once the little bit that remained on the picture dried, you couldn’t even tell I had dumped a glass of water on it. As a mom of 5 kids, this is definitely a feature that will come in handy, I’m sure!
I have officially fallen in love with the Epson Stylus NX515. It more than meets my printing needs, and you can’t beat the price for all that’s included. If you’re looking for a new printer to keep up with your needs, I’d love to recommend the NX515. It’s a worthwhile investment for a lifetime of printed treasures.
The Epson Stylus NX515 is available for purchase at the following places:
- The Online Epson Store ($129.99 + free shipping)
- Amazon.com ($89.95 + $18.05 shipping)
- Major computer, office and electronic superstores
- Retail stores nationwide
- PC Manufacturers
Disclaimer: I was contacted on behalf of Epson and sent a free NX515 printer to facilitate my honest and candid review. The free product in no way changed my opinions of the product. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. Other users may have different results when using this printer. I was in no other way compensated for this post.