This giveaway will end Wednesday, Jan. 5th at 11:59pm EST.
Family taco night is my favorite night. Tacos are the one food I can make where everyone is happy, and no one complains. We try to have family taco night once a week, but with things being so crazy right now, it’s been more like once every two weeks. That doesn’t matter, though, as long as we’re together for dinner, and get to eat tacos at some point, all is well.
The only taco seasoning I will buy for my family is Old El Paso. I love all the options they have. I tend to use their cheesy seasoning the most often, because it’s the most mild, and to change things up a bit, I’ll use the mild taco seasoning. (We’re not spicy-loving people, and I love that Old El Paso caters to mild-loving folks like us!) Old El Paso has all the dinner kits, chilies, dips and sides, sauces, shells, salsas, and seasonings that you could possibly need to make family taco night fabulous for everyone in your family!
Want to try something new on your next family taco night? Why not try one of these fabulous recipes?
- Double Layer Tacos
Old El Paso Favorite Recipe! Layered taco shells and tortillas create the “double” in beef- and bean-stuffed tacos.
- Chicken Ranch Tacos
Need a new idea for a 30-minute dinner? Here’s a twist on ta cos using precooked chicken.
And if you really want to spice things up and get everyone at the table laughing, have some fun with the world’s only family taco night game: El Tacodor, full of trivia, wordplay, and pantomime. My kids have a ball whenever we play El Tacodor! To learn more, download instructions, a score card, and a challenge sheet, head to www.ElTacodor.com.
If you want news, great tips, recipes, and much more, visit the Old El Paso website. While you’re there, why not share family fiesta photos and videos from your family taco nights on the El Tacodor Family Spotlight!
And if you like to save money, you can visit http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/b069/to download a printable coupon for $0.60 off any two Old El Paso products! It’s a great coupon, since all of the Old El Paso products are so reasonably priced!
Want to start a new tradition and have family taco night at your house?
MyBlogSpark, Old El Paso, and I want to make that happen. I’ve got an Old El Paso prize pack to give away to one winner. Here’s what you’ll get: a packet of original Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, a Cactus Chip & Dip Serving Dish, a set of 3 Fiesta Chili Pepper Serving dishes, and a $10 gift card to purchase all your taco fixings. We’re going to make family taco night loads of fun!
Mandatory: Leave a comment and tell me this: Do you have a family taco night already? If so, what’s your favorite part? If not, what aspect of family taco night appeals most to you?
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words and the Old El Paso website.(5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Old El Paso on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words and Old El Paso on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Please note: I had originally asked you to write on the wall of the Old El Paso Facebook page and let them know that you were entering the contest here. I’ve been informed that this is spam, and asked not to do so by a representative of Old El Paso. I apologize for any inconvenience, but please don’t write on their wall. I had no idea it was spam. Live and learn.
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. If you still have the old 5 Vinez Monkeys button on your blog, please switch it to the new Blessed Beyond Words button or your extra entry will not count. Giveaway will end on January 5th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by MyBlogSpark on behalf of Old El Paso. I was sent the necessary products to facilitate my honest and thorough review. Opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post. Sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.