My kitchen is definitely not my favorite room in my house, but I can tell you that it’s a whole lot more fun now, thanks to Flirty Aprons!
Before I get to my review of Flirty Aprons and their fabulous apron selection, I want to tell you a bit about the company responsible for these beautiful aprons:
Flirty Aprons was founded by two married couples: Joseph and Heather Hansen, and Spencer and Jamie Taylor. When the owners initially met they discovered they each had a strong passion for business. They knew that their partnership would be enriched with a variety of skills that would allow them to create a successful and enjoyable business.
The Mission of Flirty Aprons: Flirty Aprons is a business that acts as a force for good in the community, in the nation, and in the world. At Flirty Aprons, doing good is not confined to traditional methods, such as community volunteer work and donations. As with all aspects of the company, Flirty Aprons seeks to innovate new methods of impacting the community. The company differs from others in how it employs and compensates people, in helping other businesses around it, and promoting good values.
The Vision of Flirty Aprons emerges in the company’s efforts to create products that truly help women feel important and noticed – products that give new life to mundane activities, and bring color and style to the home. On a broader level, the Vision emerges in the positive day-to-day interactions that customers have with Flirty Aprons employees. We want the community to feel like businesses are on their side and not at odds with individuals. We hope that their interactions with Flirty Aprons will inspire them and help them gain a more optimistic, hopeful view of the modern role of businesses in society.
I love that the vision includes creating products that help women feel important and noticed while doing every day activities, and to do it all with style.
My Review of Flirty Aprons
I had a really hard time picking out just one apron for my review. I think I sent over a list of 5 or 6 aprons and told them to just surprise me. They have such a great selection that I really couldn’t pick just one favorite! I ended up receiving the Pink Chocolate apron, and it really was the perfect pick for me! I love everything about this apron – the colors, the style, the way it brightens up my attitude about being in the kitchen. The quality of the material used is fabulous, and the stripes and polka dots in pinks and browns compliment each other so well.
Another great feature that I love is that the straps to tie the apron are really long. I can tie it in the front, or the back, giving the apron 2 completely different looks. Plus, I’ll be able to wear this apron throughout my pregnancy and still feel good while in the kitchen – even when being in there is the last thing I want to do!
I really cannot find anything that I would change about the apron, or the company. Heather at Flirty Aprons has been amazing. Talk about customer service! She has gone above and beyond to answer questions, provide information, and she has proven to me that Flirty Aprons is a company that I would like to continue to do business with in the future.
Lucy (my 3 year old) absolutely loves my apron, and while she has an apron of her own, it’s not “pink” like Mommy’s. Her birthday is coming up soon, and I think it would make her day to get a matching pink chocolate apron in her size!
All in all, I have to say that Flirty Aprons is a company that I am proud to share with my readers. They have proven themselves professional and friendly, and their products literally speak for themselves. I adore my Flirty Apron, and making chicken and dumplings (or cookies or just about anything!) is a whole lot more fun now that I can feel fabulous while cooking and baking! Thanks, Flirty Aprons, for providing fun, quality products at prices anyone can afford. You’ve received the 5 Vinez Monkeys seal of approval and two very big thumbs up!
Want to Try Flirty Aprons for Yourself?
Well, I’ve got some fantastic news for my readers! Flirty Aprons is graciously offering up an apron from their women’s scalloped line to one lucky winner!
Head to the Flirty Aprons website and tell me which apron is your favorite. (Note: It doesn’t have to be the apron that you’ll pick if you win. It can be an apron from any of their lines.)
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and the Flirty Aprons. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries. Subscribing to feed in a reader no longer counts.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Flirty Aprons on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Get and extra point if you leave a comment on Flirty Aprons’ Facebook Fan wall and tell them that Angie @ 5 Vinez Monkeys sent you. (One time. Leave a link to your comment, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and Flirty Aprons on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on August 21st at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a member of Flirty Aprons, and asked to do a review and giveaway of their product. I received the products necessary to facilitate my candid review, and Flirty Aprons will provide the apron to the winner. I was in no other way compensated for this post.