It’s no secret that I love sweets… but that can get me into trouble fast.
That’s why I love Fiber One and the new Chocolate Chip flavor Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies. At just 90 calories each, I can enjoy a brownie and not undo my whole day. And they taste great!
For this review, MyBlogSpark and Fiber One sent me the following items:
- 1 box of Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor 90 Calorie Brownies (Yum, yum, yum!!)
- Brain Stress Ball (To relieve stress from a busy day… although my 18 month old never lets go of it long enough to let me try! 🙂 )
- Water Bottle (I love having another reusable water bottle on hand. It’s a great way to encourage the kids – and me! – to drink more water.)
- Ear Tube Buds (These are a great way to listen to music, keep my focus, and encourage a little creativity in whatever I’m doing.)
- Office Turf (I love this. Nature is a wonderful source of relaxation. This allows you to bring a little bit of the outdoors inside and can help you feel calm and rejuvenated.)
- Mini Tote Bag (You can carry around and keep the items from your “survival kit” close by, or you can use it to carry your lunch or yummy snacks like Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies. There are tons of uses for this little bag.)
I love the Survival Kit that I received, and I love the new Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies even more. These brownies contain 20% of the daily value of fiber and only 3g of fat per serving. They are a better choice and they taste great!
Want to win your own box of Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor 90 Calorie Brownies and Survival Kit? Use the Rafflecopter Gadget below.