If you haven’t heard of Got Free E-Cards yet, you are really missing out on a fantastic service!
I was recently introduced to them and they asked me to give their services a try and let my readers know what I think. Of course I was more than happy to oblige, as I always have a reason to send an e-card to family and friends!
As I browsed through their selection of fabulous free ecards, I was blown away by how many high-quality e-cards they offered. I finally decided to send the Dreaded Morning Exercise e-card from the Friendship e-card section to my friend Bonnie as a pick me up. It took just seconds to fill in the information, and POOF! The card was on it’s way!
I also saw that you could send an e-card via twitter! What a fantastic idea! So, I took the same e-card and sent it to several of my twitter friends. How fun is that?!
Got Free E-Cards is a fantastic option for sending cards to your friends and loved ones. You can also easily set up birthday reminders for the special ones in your life and never forget another birthday! (Are you reading this, Mom?)
Since Got Free E-Cards doesn’t offer any paid services, they are allowing me to give a $15 Amazon Gift Card to one of my lucky readers!
For Extra Entries:
- Send an e-card to a friend or family member by email. (Unlimited – just make sure you either include me in on the ecard by adding angie (at) 5vinezmonkeys.com to the card, or leave a comment and let me know which card you sent)
- Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys is having a great giveaway sponsored by Got Free E-Cards. You can win a $15 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com! Stop by before 11:59pm ET on August 23th and enter to win!
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Follow us on twitter.
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. The contest will end Sunday, August 23rd at 11:59pm (EST), and the winners will be selected via random.org. Winners will be announced on Saturday, August 29th at noon and will have 72 hours to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited.
Extra Fine Print:
This post is only my opinion. Got Free E-Cards allowed me the choice of keeping the $15 gift certificate for myself or giving it away to my readers. I opted to let my readers benefit.