Several weeks ago, I went to a birthday party for a friend. There, on the table was a bowl of grapes – mixed in cream. I had no idea what it was, but I was intrigued and had to try some.
I think I ended up having about 4 helpings of that Grape Dessert. It was so amazing.
(At one point, my husband got up from the table to check on the kids, and I stole his grape dessert right off his plate! It is just that good.)
And when you find out just how easy it is to make, you’re going to want to make it all the time. Or at least whenever grapes go on sale at the grocery store. Those little babies can get expensive!
First, here’s a picture of the grape dessert and the ingredients you’ll need:
Now, here’s how to make it:
- Large bag of Grapes (mine was just under 2 pounds)
- 7 oz. jar of Marshmallow Fluff (or Creme)
- 8 oz. container of whipped cream cheese
- Combine all ingredients and mix together until grapes are covered.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour (if you can wait that long!). This is optional, but this tastes even better when it’s straight out of the fridge.
I do wish I had gotten a bigger bag of grapes. The cream went a lot farther than I expected it to. I would have used at least 2.5 – 3 pounds of grapes with the same amount of marshmallow creme and cream cheese.
This is SO easy to make, and you will be the hit of every picnic, party, or snack time. 🙂
Let me know if you try it! I’d love to hear what you think.