The Interactive Book-Webscene (IBW) has kids clamoring for more.
All this fuss over a book? Really?
Yep! Because IBW titles are more than just books. They use a new storytelling process that combines a print book with the interactivity of multimedia components.
IBW books also have extensive educational value – teaching and supporting school readiness, reading readiness, and beginning reading (i.e. inclusive of children ages 2-8 years).
Also, money is tight these days, and considering the current economy, you may be looking for new opportunities to improve your financial situation. Through a home-based bookseller program, you can share IBW books with others… and make some extra money in the process! The proprietary IBW storytelling process means you’re selling a product with NO COMPETITION… and you’ll make an immediate 20% commission on every sale! Head to www.IBW-Booksellers.com for more information!
Mama Monkey’s Review of IBW Books
IBW sent me a copy of Coming Home – KA Reader 8 to review. As a homeschooling mom, I love the idea behind this product. The reader was right on Zander’s level, so I had him read it Jace. At the end of the first chapter, there was a website link for us to visit. The boys couldn’t have been more excited about that!
Zander read the first chapter and we headed to the computer. A screen popped up and so did Hog and Dog, two of the characters from the book. The books got so excited! “Hey, we just read about them!” We watched the screen for a minute, then headed back to the couch to find out what happened next in the book. After each chapter, we’d run back to the computer to watch everything play out in front of their eyes. Even Lucy was mesmerized by it all. She’d follow us back and forth from the book to the computer.
Overall, I’m really impressed with the entire IBW system. This last year, the reading books that were sent with our homeschooling program were nice, but they weren’t enough for Zander. He is very advanced in reading and gets bored easily. He didn’t get bored with this book (may have been the running back and forth from the couch to the computer), and I am really considering using this program as a supplement to the reading books he gets for next year.
Want to try IBW Books for yourself?
IBW Books has graciously offered up one lucky reader their choiceof one of two IBW prizes:
- The Busy Preschooler’s Guide to Learning – fun activities built around the 26 letters of teh alphabet, with step-by-step help to guide parents in how to use everyday situations to teach 105 skills their kids need before they walk in the kindergarten door. (Retail value $60)
- THREE (3) KA Readers – beginning readers that use a new kind of storytelling where kids see an animation unfold at the close of every chapter. Dr. Seuss-like rhyming hooks kids on the fun of words. Online activities help parents assess a child’s reading and comprehension (Retail Value $60)
Head to http://www.ibw-books.com/ and tell me one thing you learned on your visit there.*
*Mandatory. You must complete this entry, or all other entries become void.
Want Extra Entries?
- Follow Our Blog.
- Subscribe to our blog via email or a reader.
- Favorite Our Blog on Technorati.
- Digg this post.
- Stumble this post.
- Blog About this Giveaway (Include links to http://www.ibw-books.com/ and http://www.5vinezmonkeys.com) – Worth 5 extra entries. Please leave 5 additional comments.
- You may tweet this giveaway up to 5 times daily. Please leave a comment for each time that you do. Please include a link to your tweet, your twitter id, or include @angievinez in your tweet.
If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. The contest will end Tuesday, July 7th at 11:59pm and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 8th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.