For years, I have used Johnson’s Baby Products with my kids. In fact, their products are the only products I will purchase for my kids. Their no-tear formula and gentle cleaning power are simply the best. They’re a name I trust, and have trusted in over 13 years of parenting.
Now, Johnson’s is introducing a new line of products called Johnson’s Natural. All of the products in this line contain 98% of naturally derived ingredients from sources like Coconut, Palm, and Sugarcane. The No More Tears® Formula makes these products as gentle to the eyes as pure water, and their Allerfree™ fragrance leaves baby’s skin and hair smelling clean and fresh without worry of a harmful reaction.
The best part about these products is that they’ve expanded the baby line and they are also making products for kids. Truth be told, I still use Johnson’s baby products on my 4 youngest children, but I love that now there are products made just for the kids and their needs.
Mom Central and Johnson’s recently sent me a box of samples of the new Johnson’s Natural product line. There are several things that I love about the new Johnson’s Natural products, aside from what I’ve already mentioned.I think it would be easiest if I went through each product I received individually.
- Johnson’s Natural Baby Lotion – Parker (my youngest) and Zander (my 7 year old) both have very sensitive skin, and require having lotion put on their arms and legs after bath time. This lotion is perfect for doing just that. It’s gentle but effective, and it smells great. It leaves their skin silky soft. I love it!
- Johnson’s Natural HEAD-TO-TOE Foaming Baby Wash – This is my favorite product for Parker. While Parker loves the bath, he hates taking time away from play to get clean. With this all-in-one product, I can quickly (yet thoroughly) get him cleaned and back to playing. It smells great, and I love that it still has the No More Tears® Formula.
- Johnson’s Natural Baby Shampoo – I use this on my 7 and almost 6 year olds. They still need that gentle touch that only Johnson’s can provide with the No More Tears Formula®, but they also need something that’s going to get their hair clean. This does the job perfectly.
- Johnson’s Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo Conditioner & Body Wash – Lucy has this long, gorgeous curly hair that is a nightmare to wash. It tangles so badly, and I hate seeing the tears roll down her face when I comb her hair after a bath. It’s heartbreaking. I wasn’t sure how this 3-in-1 product would work in her hair, but now I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this product for Lucy.The conditioner adds just the right touch, and I’ve noticed a significant reduction in the tangles in her hair. (Even though it’s not necessarily a tangle-free product, it really has made a difference.) It smells great, and since it’s a 3-in-1, I can quickly wash her, rinse her, and get her back to playing in the bubbles.
- Johnson’s Natural Kids 2-in-1 Hand & Face Foaming Wash – This is great for sitting on the bathroom counter and having the kids wash their hands and faces before dinner. They love that they can do it themselves, and it’s gentle enough to splash on their faces, but gets them clean. Fantastic product over all.
Johnson’s Natural products will now be regular additions to our bath time routine, and I know what I’ve giving as gifts for all the dozens of baby showers I’ll be attending over the next few months. I love that they’re from a name I can trust, and that each product comes with the Johnson’s No More Tears® Formula.
If you’re looking for the perfect baby shower gift, or simply want the best for your baby (or kids!), I would highly recommend New Johnson’s Natural Products.
To learn more about the Johnson’s Natural Line of products, check out their website: http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/naturals
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Johnson’s Natural and received the products necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.