Remember that Seinfeld episode where Jerry goes on a date with Man hands? THAT is exactly what I feel like today – and exactly what my hands look like!! This swelling is getting out of control. My hands, feet, arms, and legs are all swollen to absolute capacity.
So, I’m begging YOU for your tips. How do/did you relieve swelling?
Here’s what I’ve tried, so please don’t recommend them. They’re not doing a thing for me:
1. Propping my feet up. (This actually makes things worse.)
2. Support Hose. (These just make me feel like my circulation is getting cut off.)
3. Spa Socks. (These just leave a nasty indentation around my ankle – or what used to be my ankle!)
4. Cutting out the salt. (I’ve been really careful about this lately, and it hasn’t done me a lick of good.)
5. Drink lots of water. (I drink 60 – 90 ounces a day. I’m getting plenty of water.)
So, aside from those, what else can I try? I am seriously ready to pull my hair out.