You see, from now until March 18th, the Kroger family of stores is giving you the chance to get even more Bonus Box Tops!
Did you know that the Box Top Program has raised over $300 million for our kids’ schools? That’s a lot of box tops!
Here’s how you get your bonus box tops:
Head to www.RewardYourSchool.com, register, and then select the personalized offers that you would like to receive. You automatically get 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up!
Then, you’ll also receive custom offers for bonus box tops for purchasing participating General Mills products. The offers you select will then load onto your Kroger Shopper Card to be redeemed once you purchase the items. Want to know the best part? There’s NO CLIPPING! The bonus Box Tops will automatically go straight to your chosen school. All you have to do is make sure you scan your card when purchasing the participating items.
Here are the details of this offer:
Get 3,4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops when you buy the corresponding amount of participating General Mills Cereals
- Participating cereals include Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, , Cookie Crisp Sprinkles, Trix, Reese’s Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Golden Grahams, Kix, Fruity Cheerios, Dora the Explorer, Honey Kix, and all varieties of Cascadian Farm
Get 3, 4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops when you buy the corresponding amount of participating Yoplait Kid products
- Participating products include Yoplait Kids Yogurt Drink, Yoplait Go-GURT, Yoplait Kids Lowfat Yogurt, and Yoplait Trix Lowfat Yogurt
Get 3, 4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops when you buy the corresponding amount of participating Pillsbury products
- Participating products include 8 ct. packages of all varieties of Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits, Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Flaky Twists, and Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
It’s that simple! All the items are already stuff that you love and will probably buy anyway, so why not get a little extra something for your favorite school? What are you waiting for? Head to www.RewardYourSchool.com to get more information, and register today!
Leave a comment here and tell me how long you’ve clipped Box Tops for Education, or if the chance for Bonus Box Tops will be the reason why you start collecting Box Tops.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
Earn Bonus Box Tops and Help Your Favorite School Even More! To help celebrate the partnership of Kroger Family of Stores and Box Tops for Education on www.RewardYourSchool.com, Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys is hosting a giveaway on her blog to give one of her readers a $25 Kroger Gift Card. You won’t want to miss this giveaway! Stop by before 11:59pm ET on February 19th, get all the details, and enter to win!
- Register on www.RewardYourSchool.com, then leave a comment here letting me know that you did. (5 Extra Entries. Using the honor system, so PLEASE make sure you complete the registration form before leaving your extra comments below.)
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Follow us on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Follow Box Tops for Education on Twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
- Become a Fan of Box Tops for Education on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook handle, please!)
Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on Friday, February 19th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be announced by Saturday, February 20th, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I am participating in this Spark through MyBlogSpark and on behalf of General Mills. General Mills sent me a $25 Kroger Gift Card as a thank you for spreading the word about the Bonus Box Tops Program. They are also giving a $25 Kroger Gift Card to one of my readers. I received no other compensation for this post, and prize fulfillment will be handled by MyBlogSpark.