Before I announce the winner of the Birthday Giveaway, there are a few things I have to say:
- Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. You are all simply the best.
- hondaray6 – you crack me up! This comment literally made me laugh out loud:
#27 hondaray6 said…
July 4, 2010 3:37 PM
My words can’t express
And don’t think I jest,
I’m so glad that you’ve reached thirty-two!
But it causes me pain
That I have to explain-
I have underwear older than you! 😉
Happy Birthday Angie!
- A VERY Happy belated birthday to Ľubaša, who celebrated a birthday of her own in June. I’m sorry that I missed it!
- I have gone through and deleted all of the comments that did not follow the rules. Your first 2 comments had to tell me how you follow my blog, and your additional comments could not be posted 2 in a row. I’m sorry, but rules are rules, and I have to make sure they are followed.
- Thank you to everyone who participated. I really had so much fun reading all of the comments and seeing what you all came back to say.
Now, let’s get back to the big announcement and reveal our winner……..
Here’s the number that Random.org selected:
That means our lucky winner is……
Congratulations! Use the Contact Link above to send me your full name and mailing address.
Remember – you only have until 9am Tuesday, July 13th to claim your prize. Otherwise, a new winner will be selected.
Thanks to everyone that participated. Next year, I’ll make entering even easier. I promise.