Throughout my pregnancy, I was very careful about making sure that when I snacked, I went with healthy options. Yoplait yogurt was a staple in this house, because it’s a tasty treat that the entire family enjoys.
Now, Gage is finally here, and I am even more determined to keep our snacking on a healthy track. And, yes, I’ve still got my fridge stocked with yummy goodness that is Yoplait Yogurt.
Yoplait has so much to offer: Yoplait Original, Yoplait Light, Yoplait Fiber One, Yoplait Delight Parfaits and Yoplait Kids. Not only are they all tasty, but they’re good for you too!
Here are five great ways to ‘get your snack on’ with Yoplait this March:
- Start spring off right with Yoplait Light’s Two Week Tune Up Plan – Replace breakfast and lunch with a cup of your favorite flavor of Yoplait Light, a whole grain and a piece of fruit and you could lose 5 pounds in two weeks. Go to Yoplait.com for full diet details.
- Get more calcium with Yoplait Original style yogurt – Now with two times the calcium of the leading yogurt (50 percent of the Recommended Daily Value) in one convenient 6-ounce cup*, Yoplait Original style yogurt is committed to women’s health, offering a product that has even more of the calcium women need for strong, healthy bodies. Grab a free cup while supplies last during the Million Cup Giveaway on Yoplait on Facebook!
- Try the newest flavor from Yoplait Fiber One – Yoplait Fiber One’s new Blueberry flavor yogurt is packed with filling fiber, calcium, vitamins A and D, real fruit and the great taste of blueberries. With only 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber and 0 grams of fat, this deliciously creamy yogurt won’t break your calorie bank.
- Stress less over snack time with Yoplait Kids yogurt – With a wholesome and fun snack like Yoplait Kids yogurt in the fridge, you can feel good about what your children are eating at snack time. Yoplait Kids provides an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D, and has 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt**. With yummy flavors, and favorite friends like Dora and Lightning McQueen on the packages, Yoplait Kids is a hit with moms and children alike.
- End the day with a Delight Parfait from Yoplait – Even with two luscious layers providing a double shot of rich and creamy yogurt, these 100 calorie indulgences from Yoplait contain only 1.5 grams of fat per serving. Now available in two new flavors, Chocolate Éclair and Cherry Cheesecake, you can enjoy a dessert that’s 100 percent guilt-free.
*Leading yogurt has less than 25% Daily Value calcium per 6 oz.
**Yoplait kids has 9 grams of sugar per 3oz. the leading kids’ yogurt has 13 grams of sugar per 3oz.
Head to Facebook and become a fan of Yoplait on Facebook. There you’ll find the latest news, coupons for your favorite products from Yoplait Yogurt, and even a chance to win a prize pack of the Yoplait Greek Yogurt. All you have to do is “like” their page, and you’ll have access to all the latest goodies.
Disclaimer: I am posting this on behalf of MyBlogSpark and Yoplait yogurt. I have not received any compensation for this post, however, by posting, I am automatically entered to win a Yoplait prize pack. Information provided in this post was given by MyBlogSpark. Any opinions expressed are 100% my own.