Did you know?
- According to a study by the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association, nearly 9 out of 10 female motorists are involved in their household’s vehicle maintenance and repair
- According to a national survey that polled 522 women, 46 percent incorrectly assumed simply switching from conventional engine oil to synthetic oil enables the number of miles between oil changes to be safely extended*
- Using a quality motor oil in the right grade can help maximize fuel economy, and help save money by preventing costly engine damage
- Off-brand, no-name or discount oils that do not meet industry standards or the vehicle manufacturer’s requirements could cost consumers in the long run by potentially damaging the vehicle’s engine or possibly voiding the manufacturer’s warrant
I also wanted to let you know that to make a trip to get your oil changed even more rewarding, Pennzoil® has partnered with the VH1 Save The Music Foundation through its “Play The Music. Save The Music” Campaign, and now through December 6, 2009 anyone can receive up to 46 FREE music downloads and up to a $15 service certificate back by mail, when they get their oil changed at Jiffy Lube and other Pennzoil® participating installers. See www.pennzoil.com for details and to find your local participating installer locations.
Want to Try Motor Oil Matters & Jiffy Lube for Yourself?
Check out the Motor Oil Matters website, and tell me one fact that you learned during your visit to the site.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Play the M.O.M. Knows Best Game then come back here and tell me what your score was.
- Did you have a motor oil misconception that was put to rest through the site’s info? Tell me about it here!
- Blog About this Giveaway by copying and pasting the following (5 extra entries) :
Time for an oil change? Good thing Angie at 5 Vinez Monkeys is giving away a $35 Jiffy Lube Gift Card. You won’t want to miss this giveaway! Stop by before 11:59pm ET on December 10th and enter to win!
- Subscribe to us via email or reader. (Leave a comment for each that you do.)
- Follow us on twitter. (Leave your twitter handle here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (Unlimited – just leave a comment for each tweet!)
- Grab our button and put it in your sidebar. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. Leave a comment for each one that you do.
Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on Thursday, December 10th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winners will be announced by Friday, December 11th and will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or it will be forfeited and a new winner will be pulled.