While on vacation, I always had my bag of techno-goodies in the diaper bag. It never left my side.
What was in this bag that deserved the nick-name “Techno Geek” you ask? Well, it contained the following items:
- My Cell Phone – I only got *one* phone call while we were away, but I’d constantly use the texting feature to update my twitter status while I was away.
- My small digital camera – I really didn’t want to lug my big, professional camera along on the trip, so into the bag the little camera went. (I took over 300 pictures on our trip with this thing. It certainly got put to good use!)
- My peek – A fabulous little tool for checking my email. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t had this thing. I got an email from Dell on Saturday that they shipped my computer on Friday and it was due to arrive while we were gone!! GASP! Because I had the peek, I was able to call FedEx and request a later delivery date with all the information I needed. I was able to breathe again – I would have had a panic attack if I had gotten home and found a computer sitting on my steps in the rain – or worse, that they had shipped it back to Dell because I wasn’t there.
- My Flip video camera – this thing rocks. I had way too much fun capturing the kids on video. (I won’t bore you all with them, but they are videos that I’ll cherish forever.)
- Cords for all of the above mentioned items.