As women, we know what it’s like when our emotions are out of balance. Nothing seems right. We’re moody, exhausted, and sometimes every day tasks can become difficult. Our body produces a molecule called SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine). When our level of this molecule becomes low, our emotions feel anything less than healthy and balanced. SAM-e Complete from Nature Made is proven to help promote a healthy mood by ensuring a balance of overall healthy brain cell functions. If taken regularly, SAM-e can begin to help in as little as 7 – 14 days.* Not only does it help promote a healthy mood, but it’s also proven to improve joint comfort. To learn more about SAM-e, visit their website: www.sam-e.com. I’d really encourage you to check out their site and read all of the information about this product to see if it’s right for you.
When I originally signed up to be a part of this blog tour with Mom Central, I wasn’t pregnant, and didn’t expect to become pregnant. I was really looking forward to testing out the SAM-e and improving my mood. (I know my husband was really looking forward to it too. Instead, now he gets to deal with pregnancy hormones all over again.) 🙂
I spoke with my doctor about taking the SAM-e while pregnant, and while she didn’t see any cause for concern or alarm, she asked that I hold off until after the baby is born. I have very difficult pregnancies and am already considered high risk, so she didn’t want to add anything else to my daily vitamin and supplement regimen besides my prenatal vitamin, folic acid, and DHA – all things that have been proven to help the baby develop. (And, guess what? All of my vitamins and supplements that I’m taking are from Nature Made. They’re the brand I trust most.) I agreed with her concerns, and so did Mom Central and Nature Made.
So, I can’t give you a review of this product. I really, really wish I could. But, my loss is your gain, because now instead of only giving away one 3 month supply of SAM-e Complete supplements, I get to give away two! The first winner selected will receive a 3 month supply of Nature Made SAM-e Complete as well as a Nature Made aluminum water bottle and a mood journal. The second winner will receive the 3 month supple of SAM-e Complete that was intended for my review. (It is still unopened and sealed in the original packaging.)
Leave a comment here and tell me one thing you learned on the SAM-e website.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and the SAM-e website. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries. Subscribing to feed in a reader no longer counts.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Nature Made on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Get and extra point if you leave a comment on Nature Made’s Facebook Fan wall and tell them that Angie @ 5 Vinez Monkeys sent you. (Leave a link to your comment, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys on twitter. (Leave your twitter id and a link to your tweet here, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on August 17th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize. I MUST have the winner’s information by August 19th, or their prize will be forfeited.
*Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nature Made and received the products necessary to facilitate my candid review. However, since I am unable to review the products myself, I am giving away the products I received to a reader.