Being pregnant, it is so important to me to find the best prenatal vitamins that give me – and my baby – everything we both need during this critical time. Through all of my pregnancies, I have always trusted Nature Made and their prenatal vitamins to do just that.
Now, Nature Made has taken steps to improve their prenatal vitamins even more by including DHA in them. Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamins with DHA are the only OTC Prenatal Vitamins with DHA
Please note that Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamins with DHA is the only over the counter Prenatal Multivitamins that contain DHA in a single-serve daily dose on the market.
Here’s some must-know information about the role DHA plays in your baby’s development:
DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid which plays an important role in brain development, especially during the critical period of fetal development and infancy. Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus to support rapid brain and retina development. Some studies show DHA supplementation during pregnancy increases intelligence, cognition, and visual performance in infants and young children. Recommended DHA dose is 200-300 mg/day. Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin with DHA contains a 200 mg dose of DHA.
I have been using the Nature Made Prenatal Multil + DHA Liquid Softgels since I first found out I was pregnant again. There are so many things that I love about these prenatal vitamins. First, I love that they are soft gel capsules. While they’re pretty big, (as all prenatal vitamins are!), they are so easy to swallow! Second, they don’t make me sick like other prenatal vitamins have in the past. These go down easy, and stay down – even when my
all-day morning sickness was at it’s worst. Third, they’re formulated for easy absorption. Now I don’t have to worry, and I can trust that my baby and I are both getting all the vitamins and nutrients we both need right now. And they’ll be great for when I’m breastfeeding as well. And Fourth, I love that they have the DHA right in the multivitamin. No stocking up on lots of different pills, because Nature Made has put everything I need all in one pill.
You can bet that I will continue to use the Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA Liquid Softgels for the remainder of my pregnancy and while I’m breastfeeding. If you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or breastfeeding, and you’ve been searching for a good prenatal vitamin to try, I’d highly recommend Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamins + DHA.
Want to try Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamins + DHA for yourself?
To Buy: First, Head to the Nature Made website and print off a $1 coupon! Then, you can follow the links to purchase the vitamins online, or you can head to your favorite local drug, retail, or grocery store that sells Nature Made products.
You Can WIN! I can give away a 9 month supply of Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamins + DHA to one lucky reader!
Mandatory: Visit the Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA page of the Nature Made website and take a look at the Supplement Facts box. Then, come back here and tell me one vitamin that you can find in these vitamins.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and the Nature Made website. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Nature Made on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- **NEW** Vote for Me on Top Mommy Blogs. (2 extra entries. Can be done daily. Click the link or the button in my sidebar, then you must click on the words “Click here to vote.” Leave 2 comments every day you vote!)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on November 17th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I am participating in a campaign with Business 2 Blogger and Nature Made. I received a 10 month supply of Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamins + DHA to facilitate my review. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post, and opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. The sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.