I am a huge fan of Amazon.com. I find some of the most fantastic stuff on there, and it’s the first place I look when it’s time to buy a birthday present, Christmas presents, or a new movie is coming out on DVD. I’ve saved tons of money through Amazon, and it’s so easy to order. I can even order diapers from my phone if our stash is running low. Talk about convenient!
Now, Amazon is catering specifically to Moms and Caregivers with their new membership program called Amazon Mom. The best part? There’s absolutely no cost to join, and there are tons of benefits!
Some of the benefits of joining Amazon Mom include:
- 3 months of Amazon Prime Membership that includes unlimited free 2-Day shipping on millions of eligible items.
- Upgrades to One-Day (overnight) Shipping for just $3.99 per item. (I have to say, this is fabulous for when you realize you’re almost completely out of diapers and need them quick!)
- Potential to earn additional months (up to 1 year) of free 2-Day Shipping with every $25 spend on baby products in a single order.
- An additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% off select diapers and wipes, bringing the total discount to 30% when using Subscribe & Save delivery.
- Tons of exclusive discounts and offers, tailored specifically to a family’s interests, delivered right to your inbox.
- Members have the opportunity to connect with other parents on community discussion boards and share product information, tips, and techniques.
This is such a fantastic program for moms, and because there’s no cost to sign up, you have no excuses! If you’ve never used Amazon.com before, this would be the perfect time to start.
Sign up is simple. Just head to http://www.amazon.com/mom and provide some information about your family. It’s just so easy!
And, remember: the program isn’t limited just to moms. Primary caretakers are eligible too and can sign up for all the benefits.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a member of Amazon.com and asked to share this new program with my readers. I was in no way compensated for this post.