Recently, I was introduced to a fantastic company called NOVICA. They are one of the leading fair trade artisan websites. They actually work with National Geograpic, and they give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents.
I was truly blown away as I browsed their website. There are thousands of items on there, and the focus is on jewelry and home decor. (But they sell many, many other types of items!)
I couldn’t stop look at all of the beautiful jewelry all over the site. They have earrings, necklaces, and hundreds of options when it comes to sterling silver jewelry. And the prices are so affordable! They make it easy to shop, separating everything into tons of different categories for you. You can shop by type, style, trend, or material. I could literally sit and look for hours at all the beautiful jewelry they have available. My wish-list has officially grown by 300%! 🙂
After taking in all of the gorgeous jewelry, I moved onto the home decor section. WOW. There is literally something for everyone available in that section. It doesn’t matter what your style or taste, you will find something that you love. Again, they make it super easy to find exactly what you’re looking for by breaking everything up into categories. You’re going to love browsing the site and finding the perfect new item to access your home. There’s even a section on the site for gifts $25 and under, so if you’ve got a budget and need to stock up on Christmas gifts, this would definitely be a great place to do so!
To help spread the word about the NOVICA website, the wonderful people at NOVICA have given me 2 $50 Gift Certificates to give away to my readers! And after all the time I spent on their site, I can promise you that you can definitely get something beautiful for $50 or less!
Mandatory: Visit the NOVICA website and then come back here and tell me one item in the jewelry or home decor sections that you would love to own.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and the NOVICA website. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- **NEW** Vote for Me on Top Mommy Blogs. (2 extra entries. Can be done daily. Click the link or the button in my sidebar, then you must click on the words “Click here to vote.” Leave 2 comments every day you vote!)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on October 28th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a member of NOVICA. In exchange for my post, I have received two (2) $50 Gift Certificates and have opted to give them away to my readers. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post, and opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own