My doctor promised to take a peek and see if we could peek at the “parts” on our precious Jelly Bean.
To celebrate the event, I’m going to give one lucky reader a $20 Walmart Gift Card.
I have 5 children already: 2 girls and 3 boys. Their birth order are girl, boy, boy, girl, boy. And, since gender prediction methods are so big, I’ll give you some results from the methods I’ve tried:
- IntelliGender Prediction Test – predicted BOY.
- Chinese Gender Chart – predicts GIRL.
- Hairline Method – predicts GIRL.
- Ring Method – Not sure. It rotated, went back and forth, rotated, went back and forth. Maybe twins? 🙂
- Morning Sickness Test – predicts GIRL.
- Baby’s heartrate – 170s – predicts GIRL.
- Cabbage Test – Not sure. Results were bright pink. Girl? Boy? Not a clue.
So, the results of those are kind of all over the place. Now it’s up to you to tell me what you think.
Entering is really easy. There are 2 mandatory entries, and you need to leave them both in the same comment.
Mandatory Entry #1 – You MUST follow my blog via google friend connect.
Mandatory Entry #2 – Tell me if you think the baby is a boy or a girl, or if you think we won’t be able to find out.
Leave ONE COMMENT below and tell me you’re a follower and what your thoughts are on Jelly Bean’s gender.
Since the rules are so easy to follow, if you don’t participate correctly, you won’t win.
I will close the giveaway at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, I’ll announce the answer to the ultrasound results in my “Wordless Wednesday” post. Then, I’ll draw the winner of the $20 Walmart Gift Card and put that in a separate post.
Ready. Set. GO!