This post is brought to you by Popsicle.
Summer is finally here, and you know what that means: hotter weather! I don’t know how hot it is in your area, but it has been sweltering here in Georgia lately, and since our air conditioner is broken, we have to find fun, easy ways to keep ourselves cool.
Our favorite way to cool off is with Popsicle! These cool treats can make the hottest summer day that much more fun.
Summertime also means BBQs, picnics, parties, and more. Popsicle is a great way to add a little pizazz to your parties and keep things cool.
Over the next six months or so, I will be bringing you all sorts of fun from Popsicle. You can expect giveaways, party tips, craft ideas, and so much more. I can’t wait to bring you something new and exciting every month.
This month, I want to give you a few entertaining tips from Brooke Peterson, lifestyle and entertaining expert and star of the Yahoo! original series, “Cheap N Easy,” that will help make your summer get together one party that people will be talking about for months to come!
Brooke Peterson’s Entertaining Tips:
- Know When to Shop: Food prices are generally lowest around summer holidays like Father’s Day and the 4th of July. Buy plenty of items with long shelf lives like condiments, beverages, and paper plates/plastic utensils so you never run out of the essentials.
- It’s OK to Cheat: Don’t spend hours slaving away in the kitchen. Backyard buffets allow guests to help themselves and save time. Make a hot dog bar for your backyard BBQ for a simple way to feed even the largest crowd. Get creative with out-of-the-box ideas like pineapple, hot sauce, or other toppings so guests can create a masterpiece of their very own. And always be sure to have a cooler stocked with Popsicles on hand for an easy yummy dessert.
- Bring in Some Help: Let Popsicle help you create the perfect summertime party. Visit Facebook.com/Popsicle to download fun tips and cut-out props for hosting summer gatherings. While you’re there, don’t forget to vote for the Popsicle Pop-up Party to stop by your local area.
I really want to encourage you to interact with Popsicle in the following ways:
- Visit the Popsicle website to find out about all the fabulous Popsicle products available.
- Become a fan of Popsicle on Facebook for photos, fun, coupons, and so much more straight from the brand.
- Follow Popsicle on Twitter for fun tweets that will get your mouth watering.
- **NEW** Follow Popsicle on Pinterest for tons of ideas, pictures, and more to spark your creativity and get you busy with Popsicle products.
I’m looking forward to a fantastic summer thanks to Popsicle, and I know my kids are too. We are going to create memories to last a lifetime!
And you know Carly can’t wait until she can get a lick of her own Popsicle. It’s just no fun watching everyone else get to enjoy the yummy goodness!
This month, I want you to tell me about your favorite childhood memory with Popsicle. Do you remember the first time you tried a Popsicle?
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Popsicle. I am a blog ambassador for the brand and have been compensated for my time in creating these posts. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Information and tips have been provided to me by Popsicle.