I’ve been with PineCone Research for quite a few years now. They are a survey group that pays you for your time, and really values your input. While you won’t make a boat load of money by participating with them, you can earn a couple of your favorite lattes each month. And, you’re also automatically entered into their sweepstakes where you can win $500!
Here’s some information about PineCone Research, and How the Program Works:
PineCone Research is at the forefront of “online research”, today’s sophisticated and leading-edge approach to gathering consumer opinions. Consumer input is vital to the development of new and improved products.
Traditional survey methods, although effective, can be inconvenient and time consuming. Online research helps solve this dilemma. With online research, you can answer surveys from the comfort and convenience of your own PC and at a time that is convenient for you.
How It Works
- We will notify you by email of upcoming product surveys.
- You will be provided with a password which will enable you to access the survey at a designated website.
- We will pay for completed product evaluation surveys.
- Occasionally we may ship you a product to test.
- Project evaluation surveys average 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
- Occasionally we may ask other members of your household to complete a questionnaire if the product is more appropriate for someone in your household other than yourself.
- From time to time we may send you a few questions regarding your household. These questions assist us in sending appropriate product surveys to you. For example, we may need households who are pet owners or households who do not have pets. Your voluntary participation in these questionnaires is extremely important.
- Remember… you complete all product surveys from the comfort and convenience of your PC.
If you’d like to make your voice heard, and work with a really fantastic company, join PineCone Research today!
Here is the link to the registration:
If you have any questions, you can send an email to email@example.com or click on the links below to learn more about PineCone Research.
Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this post. I have been a member of PineCone Research for many years, and they announced that registration is now open for new members. I wanted to spread the word to my readers about the opportunity of working with PineCone Research.