This giveaway will end Sunday, Jan. 30 at 11:59pm EST.
I am a snacker. I love to munch on things. Unfortunately, most of the things I love to munch on aren’t the best options – chips, pretzels and dip, all those bagged and boxed snacks that taste soooo good, but are soooo bad for you.
Recently, I was introduced to popchips. If you haven’t heard of popchips, keep reading. And if you’ve had the opportunity to hear about them, but haven’t tried them yet, you keep reading too.
So, what exactly are popchips?
Popchips are a deliciously healthy way to snack. Seriously! I was sceptical at first too. After all, if it contains no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no cholesterol, no saturated fat, no trans fat, isn’t fried, isn’t baked, is low fat, and only 100 calories per serving, how on earth can it taste good?
I honestly don’t know how they make it so good, but they sure do. In fact, if I had a trophy for the “best snacks ever,” I’d be handing it over to popchips. They are fabulous.
Since they’re not fried (which means they’re healthier for you), and they’re not baked (which means they actually taste good), these chips are just a better snack all the way around. I don’t know how they pop these potatoes, but I’m not even going to question it. I’m just going to pop open my bag and enjoy!
I received a sample box of all the different flavors of popchips available. In the box I received a serving size bag of each of the following flavors:
- Original Potato
- Barbeque Potato
- Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato
- Salt & Pepper Potato
- Paremesan Garlic Potato
- Cheddar Potato
- Sour Cream & Onion Potato
The kids favor the Cheddar Potato and the Barbeque Potato. Hubby loved the Salt & Pepper Potato flavor, and I am seriously addicted to the Sea Salt & Vinegar and the Sour Cream & Onion flavor. Mmmmmmmmmm! They are absolutely yummy! Light and airy. And I can’t get over how crunchy they are! These are officially my favorite snacks. I just can’t get enough of them. And, since they’re actually good for me, I don’t have to feel guilty about my snacking habit.
Want to Try Popchips for Yourself?
Shop Now: Popchips are available at lots of stores, (see the whole list here), or, if you’re like me and don’t have any of those stores nearby, there’s no need to be disappointed! You can order popchips online and have them delivered right to your door.
You Can WIN! I get to give away a Popchips Sample Box (complete with a chip clip) to one lucky reader.
Mandatory: Check out the Popchip website and then come back here and tell me which flavor you’re looking forward to trying most.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to Blessed Beyond Words and the Popchip website. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of Blessed Beyond Words on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Popchips on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow Blessed Beyond Words and popchips on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY)
Use the re-tweet button above, or here’s a sample tweet:
- Want to try a yummy new snack? @angievinez is hosting a giveaway from @Popchips – Ends 1/30: http://tinyurl.com/4cdx52s
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. If you still have the old 5 Vinez Monkeys button on your blog, please switch it to the new Blessed Beyond Words button or your extra entry will not count. Giveaway will end on January 30th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via the “And the Winner is..” plugin. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by popchips through the Happy & Healthy Moms website. I was sent the necessary products to facilitate my honest and thorough review. Opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post. Sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.