Around my house, we are about to enter the Party Zone. Meaning, we have one thing after another from now until Christmas. With Zander’s Kindergarten Graduation next month, my and Zander’s birthdays in July, Ashley’s birthday in August, Jace and Lucy’s birthdays in September, and Parker’s birthday in October, I’m trying to keep from going crazy. And I’m constantly trying to figure out how to keep everything I need to plan organized.
Thank heavens I was introduced to PurpleTrail. With their super easy way to send online invitations and party planning tips, I have been having a ball. My favorite part is that everything is ad free, and FREE. (I love free – especially considering that I have so many things to plan over the next several months.)
With the Free Plan at PurpleTrail, you get the following perks:
- No ads in Email Invitations.
- Up to 75 Email Invitations per event.
- Up to 250 Email Invitations per month.
- Customer Service within 2 business days.
That’s really a lot of options for free! Obviously, if you pay, you get more perks. The price of the upgrades are really reasonable, too. They have 3 different paid plans: Basic for $14.94/ year; Pro for $24.95/year; and Premium for $49.95/year. Note – those are all per year, not per month!
As I was browsing their site, my favorite page is the Invitation Wording Ideas page. I’m always trying to come up with a cute and clever way to word an invite, and this page has some really great ideas. I also really like the Party Ideas page. There are so many ideas in there. I’m getting some really great ideas for the kids’ parties, and the ideas aren’t going to break the bank, either!
All in all, I think it’s an excellent service, and one that I will use many times over the next few months. It’s a great way to keep things organized and send out super cute email invitations to friends and family.
Do you want to try PurpleTrail for yourself? You can always go sign up for the free account and see how easy it is. But, why stop at free when you can get more?
PurpleTrail is offering one reader a Basic Plan account!
1. Visit PurpleTrail and then come back here and leave a comment telling me what feature you would most like to see in an online invitation service. It may be a service that PurpleTrail already features, or it may be on that you’d like them to feature.
Want Extra Entries?
1. Post your favorite party idea(s) from the Party Ideas page on PurpleTrail. (Unlimited Entries – you can leave as many separate comments for Party Ideas as you’d like.)
2. Blog about this giveaway. (Please include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and PurpleTrail.) (Leave 5 comments for doing this.)
3. Tweet about this giveaway. (Please include @angievinez in your tweet or leave your twitter id in your comment.) (Unlimited Entries – do this as often as you’d like, and leave a comment each time you do so.)
4. Favorite us on Technorati. (Leave 1 comment)
5. Use any of the buttons along the bottom of this post to share it. (Leave 1 comment for each of the buttons that you use below.)
The Giveaway will run through May 30th, and the winner will be announced May 31st.
Good luck, and happy partying!