Have you been watching Rizzoli & Isles on TNT? If you haven’t, you need to start. And you need to start tonight, because tonight’s Season Finale is certain to blow you away. Don’t believe me? Here’s what’s posted about tonight’s episode on the Rizzoli & Isles Facebook Page:
TONIGHT: After an undercover cop working a narcotics-smuggling sting is shot dead, an army of criminals takes police headquarters by force, trapping Rizzoli and Isles inside. Don’t miss the white-knuckle season finale of Rizzoli & Isles. Find out what happens “When the Gun Goes Bang, Bang, Bang” tonight at 10/9c on TNT!
Feeling totally lost and don’t even know what the show is all about? Here’s a quick synopsis:
RIZZOLI & ISLES follows Boston detective Jane Rizzoli (Harmon) and medical examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander), complete opposites and good friends who solve crimes and bust some of Boston’s most notorious criminals. Growing up at opposite ends of the economic spectrum, the two remain strikingly different from one another in many ways. Jane, the only female detective in Boston’s homicide division, is a tough and gutsy cop who doesn’t let her guard down (except with Maura), dodges her overprotective mother and is better at basketball than her brother. Maura, meanwhile, is usually more comfortable among the dead than the living. She is always impeccably dressed in designer duds with a steady, sometimes icy temperament. And she is working on curbing her tendency to diagnose the people she meets – including her first dates. Jane and Maura often find themselves working together as both use their brilliant minds and expertise to figure out the “who done it” as well as the “how done it” of Boston’s most complex cases.
Despite their many differences, Jane and Maura are best friends, with a quirky and supportive relationship. As Tamaro explains, “That Jane and Maura are so different and yet so effective as a team makes them unusual. There’s something rare about their relationship that I see in the world but not enough on television: two smart, strong, competent women who instinctively drop the protective shield when they’re with each other.”
RIZZOLI & ISLES also stars Lorraine Bracco (The Sopranos) as Angela, Jane’s demanding and intrusive mother; Lee Thompson Young (FlashForward) as Det. Barry Frost, Jane’s somewhat green partner; Bruce McGill (Law Abiding Citizen) as Det. Vince Korsak, Jane’s seasoned former partner; and Jordan Bridges (Dawson’s Creek) as Jane’s brother, Frankie, a patrol cop who hopes one day to become a detective.
I have to admit that I haven’t watched the show from the beginning, but I’m really wishing I had. I started watching it a few weeks ago, and I was immediately hooked! The show is absolutely fantastic, and it leaves you on the edge of your seat for the entire hour. At the end, you only want more!
Tune in tonight at 10/9c on TNT to find out what happens on the season finale of Rizzoli & Isles.
To celebrate the end of this fabulous season, the wonderful folks at the TNT Network want to give my readers the chance to win the book “The Apprentice.” It’s a Rizzoli & Isles novel written by author Tess Gerritsen. If you love the show, you’re definitely gonna love the book!
Visit the Rizzoli & Isles website and then come back here and leave me a comment telling me one thing you love about the show.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and Rizzoli & Isles. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Rizzoli & Isles on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Leave a comment on the Rizzoli & Isles Facebook Wall and tell them how much you love the show. (One time – leave a link to your comment.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys and TNT on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on September 24th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.