I am a stickler for making sure my kids have good winter coats every year. They might be hand-me-downs, but they need to be good quality, (good enough to pass down from kid to kid!), and it needs to keep my kids warm. It gets COLD down here (up here?) in these mountains.
Recently I was introduced to Rothschild Kids, an online store that boasts having the best coats, jackets, and outerwear for kids. I spent some time browsing their website, and I couldn’t help but be impressed with all the different styles of coats they offer. They really do have something for every kid in your life! It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for dressy, casual, or somewhere in between. Odds are, they’ll have exactly what you need!
Before I get to my review of Rothschild Kids, here’s a bit of background about the company:
The Rothschild story began over 125 years ago when Samuel Rothschild, a Frankfurt-born itinerant peddler, sold coats to workers in Pennsylvania from his horse-drawn cart. Two families and a century later, S. Rothschild, www.RothschildKids.com, carries on the tradition of providing quality coats and outerwear for children in the United States
Rothschild designs coats and outerwear for boys and girls in a variety of styles and sizes for infants to pre-teens. The label is famous for its legacy wool-blend coats, which are renowned for their classic style, warmth, and durability. The contemporary collection features mid-weight jackets, coats, pram suits, and snowsuits in modern fabrics engineered for the cold weather.
My Review of Rothschild Kids
Rothschild Kids sent me the Sporty Snowflake Winter Jacket in Cocoa for Lucy to test out. The moment she first saw it, she fell in love. And so did I! The coat is gorgeous! The quality is impeccable, and the detail work is amazing. I love everything about this jacket. (Lucy loves that it’s got lots of purple everywhere, and there are even sparkly snowflakes on it.)
It’s a heavy coat, perfect for winter. The inside of the coat and the hood are lined with fleece, and the inside of the collar is lined with faux fur. It’s so soft! I also love that the coat comes with a warm fleece hat and scarf. The only thing that’s missing is a pair of gloves, but those are easy enough to find anywhere.
Lucy loves wearing the coat, and absolutely hates taking it off. I love that the coat is such high quality, but the price won’t break the bank! At just $55 – for the coat, the hat, and the scarf, it’s a steal! You can find tons of reasonably priced coats all over their website.
I would highly recommend Rothschild Kids to anyone looking for the perfect winter coat this season. I’ve already created my wish list for coats for the rest of the kids, and will purchase them as I can.
Want to check out Rothschild Kids for yourself?
To Buy: Head to the Rothschild Kids website and start shopping! There are tons of options for you to choose from.
You Can WIN! I have a Sporty Snowflake Winter Jacket in Cocoa (in a size 6X) to give away to one reader!
Mandatory: Visit the Rothschild Kids website and then come back here and tell me the name of one other coat or jacket you’d like to own.
*Mandatory. If this is not done, you cannot win.
Want Extra Entries?
- Blog About this Giveaway. Be sure to include a link to 5 Vinez Monkeys and the Rothschild Kids website. (5 extra entries)
- Subscribe to us via email. (2 extra entries.)
- Subscribe to us via reader. (1 extra entry.)
- Become a fan of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Become a fan of Rothschild Kids on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook first name and last initial, please.)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. (Once per DAY – just leave a link, or copy/paste text that you posted with your Facebook User Name.)
- Follow 5 Vinez Monkeys on twitter. (Leave your twitter id, please!)
- Tweet about this contest. (1 Tweet Per DAY.)
- Grab our button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Grab the Baby Bonanza button and put it on your blog. (Leave us a link to your blog, please!)
- Add us to your blog roll. (Leave a link to your blog, please!)
- Follow our blog publicly – either through Google’s Followers Gadget or through Facebook’s Networked Blogs. (Leave a comment for each one that you do. Anonymous following doesn’t count.)
- Write a review of 5 Vinez Monkeys on Alexa. (3 extra entries. Leave your Alexa profile name, please.)
- Stumble this post. (Once. Please leave your stumbledupon username.)
- **NEW** Vote for Me on Top Mommy Blogs. (2 extra entries. Can be done daily. Click the link or the button in my sidebar, then you must click on the words “Click here to vote.” Leave 2 comments every day you vote!)
Fine Print: Contest is open to residents of the US. If you already do any of the above, you qualify. Please leave a comment for each of the extra entries you complete. However, you must first leave the required comment as stated above. Giveaway will end on November 12th at 11:59pm (EST), and the winner will be selected via random.org. Winner will be notified via email upon selection, and will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a PR rep from Flight Path on behalf of Rothschild Kids. I received the coat mentioned above to facilitate my review. I have not been compensated in any other way for this post, and opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. The sponsor is fulfilling the winner’s prize as stated above.