Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Water Wubble. I received a Water Wubble in order to facilitate my honest review of the product. Opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
My kids love playing outside. And, now that the weather is *finally* starting to get nice, we can start planning fun outdoor activities that include getting wet. They love having water balloon fights. I, however, hate cleaning up after water balloon fights. There are little pieces of balloons all over the yard, and my kids can go through a thousand water balloons in minutes. Not to mention the endless tying of the water balloons just for a few minutes of fun. So, while water balloon fights are great for kids, mom could certainly do without them.
Enter the Water Wubble. Y’all! Water balloon fights just got WAY MORE FUN!
I love everything about the Water Wubble, but here are my favorite features:
- It seals itself! No more tying teeny tiny water balloons! Fill it up, it suctions itself closed, and the kids are ready to toss. Easy peasy! So easy, in fact, they can do it themselves.
- It’s Refillable! Use the same Water Wubbles over and over. No tiny plastic pieces all over the yard. And these suckers are made to last! Even in our crazy wooded yard, the kids can play for hours on end.
- Team Colors! Each pack comes with 2 different colored sets of Water Wubbles. We got 4 red and 4 blue. Super easy to divide my crew up into teams and watch them play against each other.
- No pain! Have you ever been hit upside with a water balloon that didn’t burst? OUCH. That smarts! But, with the Water Wubble, you don’t have that problem! They are created to “burst” on impact, so it doesn’t hurt when you get hit with one. Even my 4 year old loved getting the Water Wubble thrown at her, and she’s terrified of most things.
- Endless Fun!! The fun can last for hours. The kids just kept running back to the water hose to refill their balloons, and no one minded. They had an absolute blast! After awhile, they discovered that the water wubble can hold air just as easily and it brings along a different kind of fun. (And still no tying necessary!)
The Water Wubble is SO MUCH FUN!! My kids haven’t stopped playing outside all day! I’m thankful they are off the couch, outside in the fresh air, and having fun with each other! Thank you, Water Wubble, for the best invention ever. I will be stocking up on dozens more Water Wubbles just so ALL of my kids can play at once!
To purchase your Water Wubble, and to learn more about it, check out www.waterwubble.com. (Water Wubble is also available at Target, Toys ‘R’ Us, and more!)
Want to win a set? Hurry! This giveaway ends in just a few short hours!
a Rafflecopter giveaway