Disclaimer: This review was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% my own.
Being a mom of 8, it’s hard to narrow down the list of what I love most about being a mom. With so many kids, there’s just so much to love! Yes, some days are hard, but the good far outweighs the bad.
Here are a few of the things I love most about being a mom:
- The Hugs, Kisses, and Cuddles – My two year old, Sawyer, is the sweetest little boy on Earth. He loves to snuggle, and he still lets me rock him to sleep every single night. In fact, I’m the only one that can get him to sleep. I love holding him and getting all the cuddles in that I can. It won’t be long before he doesn’t want to snuggle anymore, so I’m going to take advantage while I can! I also love that when I walk in the door, even if I’ve just run to the car to get something, and he’ll run at me yelling, “Moooooommmmm!!!!” and give me a great big hug! And the kisses, oh, the snotty, wet, sloppy kisses that prove you are loved above all others. What could be sweeter than that?
- Hearing “I love you, Mom” – The only thing that comes close to the hugs, kisses, and cuddles, is actually hearing them say, “I love you, Mom.” It is so precious. In our house, whenever someone says I love you, the other person responds with, “I love you more” — except for Carly. From the time she started talking, she would respond with, “I love you BIG!” It melts my heart every time, and I’m pretty sure I get her to say it a thousand times a day.
- Watching them Try New Things – Their first step, first word, the first sentence they’ve learned to read on their own, their first baseball game, their first recital… it goes on and on. There are so many precious, wonderful firsts in a child’s life, and I love watching them learn and grow and try new things. I don’t expect them to be better than anyone else, but I love when they do their best and are their best.
- Super Cute Clothes & Toys – From babies to preteens, there’s so much cute stuff out there for kids. Adorable clothes, blankets, bedding, shoes, booties, and toys that will help create memories to last forever. It’s hard not to get caught up in all of it and think they need absolutely everything you see! It’s all just so cute!
- Saving Money on Things They Need Most – With as many kids as I have, I have to look for ways to cut corners and save money on the items my kids need. Simple things like clipping coupons, shopping at thrift stores, and even deciding which brand of diapers to use can help save money in the long run. That’s why I love Luvs! We need diapers, but we don’t want to break the bank. Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™ are soft and absorbent with large stretch tabs for quick and easy changing, ultra-leakage protection, and they even offer a money back guarantee. Luvs gives parents the diapers they need and cost less than the premium brands.
Right now, Luvs is Sharing the Love with a $1.00 off coupon you can print at home! Just click here to download the coupon: Luvs $1.00 Coupon
(Print the coupon at home and use it at any mass, grocery, or discount store where Luvs Diapers are sold. All Luvs diapers included, except travel/trial sized diaper packs. Print-at-home coupons expire 30 days from the date the coupon is printed.)
For more information on Luvs diapers, and on their money back guarantee, visit them online: