As a mom of 8, with 5 kids in school this year, I need all the money saving tips I can get! That’s just one reason why I love zulily. So, when they asked me to share some fabulous money-saving tips from Shawn Anderson, the zulily kids fashion expert, I just had to jump on it! Ok, are you ready? Here are some fantastic tips to help you save money this Back to School Season.
How To Save During Back to School Shopping
To prepare your kids to head back into the classroom, zulily kids fashion expert Shawn Anderson recommends:
- Plan in advance: Don’t wait until the last minute to start your back to school preparation. Avoid the stress of last-minute shopping by getting started now and finish before all the good deals are gone.
- Get organized: Pull together a back to school checklist so you don’t forget any of the necessities.
- Shop online: Sites like zulily.com offer parents a wide variety of back to school essentials for kids, including clothes, shoes, accessories, supplies and toys, at incredible prices. You can find everything your kid needs (and more!) and save money at the same time.
- Stockpile your favorite items at a discount: When you find something your child loves and needs each year for school at a great price, be sure to buy a few extra. Take advantage of these deals for years to come!
- Check in with the kids: It is never a good feeling to buy your child new clothes and school supplies, only to find out that their favorite color or cartoon character has changed. Involve your kids in the shopping process so you make sure you’re buying items they like and want to use.
Why you should download the Zulily App Today:
Using the zulily app is like opening a hand-held treasure chest every day. You never know what you’ll uncover but you know you’re bound to find something great.
Shop back to school for your kids on any mobile device to save money and discover the items you need and want – even when you’re on the go.
zulily App Highlights:
- Educational Tutorial – after first installing, users are displayed a brief, informative tutorial on how to use the new application.
- “New Today” Event Accessibility – a clear, easily accessible layout displays a customer’s personalized list of “New Today” events directly through the application.
- Personalization – zulily has built upon its proprietary personalization technology to create a completely individualized homepage view, from top to bottom. The app learns customer’s preferences and then features the most relevant sales events and information front and center for quick, meaningful shopping.
- Daily Refreshment of New Events – the shopping platform refreshes every morning at 6 a.m. for customers to shop newly curated events.
- “Bookmarked” Favorites – while browsing zulily’s events, customers have the ability to select favorites and “bookmark” for easy access. A “bookmark” ribbon will be displayed on the watch application and instantly synced with the “New Today” tab on the existing iPhone application. This feature allows shoppers to easily customize events to shop at a later time on the iPhone app.
I hope these tips help you with your back to school shopping. I know it can be a stressful time, but zulily makes it easier, I promise! If your kiddos have already started back to school, it’s not to late to stock up for new fall fashions, Christmas gifts, or even just something to brighten your child’s day. Don’t miss out on your last chance to save on Back to School Favorites! Head on over to Zulily and start shopping now!