As you are all aware, I have been working really hard at losing weight and becoming a healthier me.
The road has not been easy, but I am finally starting to see a real difference. I look better, I feel better, and I know now that I *can* do this.
One thing that has really, really helped is that I am eating a lot more vegetables. Instead of reaching for chips or a candy bar, I grab carrot sticks, raw broccoli, or some other vegetable. And at dinner time, I can indulge myself in Green Giant Vegetables, eat a bunch, and still feel great!
I simply cannot believe the difference in 100 calories of Green Giant vegetables vs. 100 calories of pretty much anything else. Most of the time, a 100 calorie box of veggies is too much for me to eat by myself.
For the past month, I have made the choice to make *better* choices every time I sit down to eat. And, I have also added a lot more vegetables into my diet. (Thank you, Green Giant for making SO many yummy varieties and helping me on my journey!)
Look at the difference just one month of healthy eating and exercise can make:
The picture on the left was taken on my anniversary right after we got our van. The picture on the right was taken yesterday before my daughter’s chorus concert. I am blown away by the difference that just one month can make.
MyBlogSpark and Green Giant sent me the most amazing prize pack. In fact, this has been my favorite spark so far, because it’s encouraged me to keep going in my weight loss journey, and it’s helping me make a real difference.
Here’s what was included in the prize pack:
- Gym Bag (and since I just joined a local gym, this could not have come at a better time!)
- Health Journal (this is great for keeping a log of what I eat, what time I am eating, and how much exercise I am getting. I absolutely love this journal.)
- Water Infuser (I hate water. It’s so boring! But this lets me add fresh fruit – or cucumber! – to my water and ramp up the taste without a ton of empty calories or chemicals.)
- Green Giant Coupons (5 coupons, so I could try lots of the yummy varieties!)
- $10 Target coupon (So I could stock up on even more Green Giant veggies!)
I told you was an awesome prize pack. This is one that I know all of you will want to win. Heck, I’d win it again myself if I could. 🙂
I love that Green Giant has given all of us a tastier way to lose weight and feel great about what we are eating. I hope you’ll take some time to check out the Giant Difference website and learn more ways to get on the path to a healthier you. (Be sure to check out their “Giant Difference Recipes” section – it’s my favorite part of the website!)
Want to win a prize pack (mentioned above) for your very own? To enter, use the rafflecopter gadget below.
Giveaway will end November 3rd.