When you run a business, it’s so important to “brand” your business. Even with my blog, I’ve tried to brand myself so that when people see my logo or maybe even an anchor, they think of “Blessed Beyond Words.”
Do you own a business or a blog and need to brand yourself? PhotoPad is the best way to brand your business through Photo Stories.
You won’t believe how easy it is to start creating!
- First, head to the PhotoPad website.
- In the top right corner, click on “Start Exploring.”
- Click on “Join Today.” (Takes 30 seconds to join. SO easy!!)
- Click on the Plus (+) sign at the top left of the page to create a new pad.
- Follow the steps to Describe your Pad and get to work using the tools on the right!
- Now, add pictures and create pages to complete your Pad.
Be sure to save your work at the end, and then you can share your pad by finding the link and sharing through social media. To find the link to your Pad, go to the home page, then click the funnel icon. Just click on “My Pads” and there you have it! Easy, right? (Ok, I’ll admit. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to find my finished pad, but I did it!)
Here’s what my finished Pad looks like:
Not too shabby for my first try, right? I love it!
While PhotoPad is still in beta, I have to say, I’m in love with it! This is such a great way to share photos with clients, and even with friends and family!
Don’t run a business? That’s ok! PhotoPad is still the perfect way to show off your beautiful babies! In November, I hired a photographer friend to take photos for my family. Here are the results of that:
Super cute, right? And what a fun, easy way to show off my photos! I just love it! Now, I can quickly and easily share all the latest happenings with my family.
Now, PhotoPad wants YOU to try out their new program, and they’re giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky winner!
Here’s how to enter:
- Create your own Pad using the PhotoPad creator. (Your pad *must* have at least 5 slides.)
- Like the PhotoPad Business Facebook Page.
- Leave a comment ON THIS BLOG POST letting me know you did both. (Please leave a link to your created Pad in the comment. I want to check them out.)
That’s all you have to do! Remember to leave a link to your Pad as a comment on this post, because that’s how we’ll pick the winner!
Now, go create! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
*Contest Ends January 1st at 11:59pm. Winner will be announced and contacted January 2nd. Facebook is not associated with this giveaway in any way.