I’m going to let you in on a little secret: I shop at Save-a-Lot a lot. I can always find exactly what I need at a price I can afford. I can’t tell you how much money I save by shopping at Save-a-Lot.
But, let me tell you something I never, ever realized in all my trips to Save-a-Lot:
They sell beauty products!
Apparently I have missed the beauty aisle every time I’ve walked into Save-a-Lot. I don’t know. Maybe I just assumed they wouldn’t have what I need, or I wouldn’t be familiar with the brands, so I just skipped over it.
The amazing folks at Save-a-Lot sent me a gift card and told me to check out their Suave beauty products.
That’s what I already buy! You mean to tell me I could have saved even more by buying the items I use every day at Save-a-Lot?!
Hand, meet Forehead.
When I headed back to my local Save-a-Lot, the first place I stopped was the Health and Beauty aisle. I couldn’t believe my eyes. There, right in front of me, were all the products I use every single day. From my toothpaste to the body wash I prefer for the kids.
The day I went to my local Save a Lot to check out their beauty products, I had already planned to stock up on snacks for our recent vacation. I knew we had a long drive ahead of us, and my kids were going to need plenty of snacks to keep them happy. I had no idea that I would be able to stock up on every single item I needed for our vacation all in one place!
I was so excited to find everything I needed! Razors, shaving cream, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, body wash – they had it all!
For this post, though, I was asked to purchase items from a specific list. The best part is, those items were on my vacation list, so it worked out perfectly!
The items I purchased specifically for this post were the following:
- Caress Dily Silk Body Wash – I love this body wash. I honestly hadn’t used it prior to this post, but it’s my new go-to body wash. Even my uber-picky teenage daughter loved it and couldn’t stop commenting on how silky smooth it made her skin feel. Looks like I’ll be buying double of this body wash on my next trip to Save a Lot.
- Suave Green Apple Shampoo & Conditioner – I need a shampoo that works great but won’t break the bank. Hubby and I switched to Suave shampoo several years ago, and I love the fresh, crisp scent of the Green Apple Shampoo. My hair is curly and gets tangled easily, so I have to use conditioner every single day. The Green Apple Conditioner is gentle enough that it won’t strip my hair of the color I use, but strong enough to get those nasty tangles out of my hair.
- Suave Max Hold Aerosol Hairspray – This is hands down the *only* hairspray I will use, and I couldn’t believe the deal I got on it at my Save a Lot store! While I only have one can pictured above, I actually bought 3 to stock up. 🙂 This hairspray holds my hair however I style it, and it doesn’t leave flakes or make my hair feel sticky.
- Suave 2-in-1 Surfs Up Shampoo for Kids – This shampoo is great for all of my younger kids. Carly has super thin, curly hair that tangles easily, and this gets her hair clean and tangle free. The boys have no problem using it, either, and I love that it’s tear free for the younger kids.
- Suave Kids Detangler – Because I wash Lucy’s hair every other day, there are some days when her hair gets tangled. This detangler works great at removing those tangles and leaving her hair silky soft. It makes her happy, and it makes me happy that we aren’t fighting every morning when I do her hair.
- Suave Free & Gentle Body Wash Kids – My favorite part about this body wash is that it’s free and clear. Sawyer, my 7 month old, has extremely sensitive skin, and I can only use free and clear products that are gentle on him. This gets him clean, and keeps his skin healthy and clear.
I had no idea all of these products were available at my local Save a Lot store, but now that I know, I’m not keeping it a secret! I want everyone to know that they can get the health and beauty products they need when they stock up on their groceries.
I hope the next time you’re in Save a Lot, you’ll make a stop down the Health and Beauty aisle.
Also, for the chance to win a $25 Save-A-Lot gift card, check out the Smart Shopper Sweepstakes on the Save-A-Lot Facebook page.
Be sure to follow Save a Lot on social media for all the latest news:
And if you’re looking for more great reviews from other bloggers, be sure to search the #SaveALotInsiders hashtag on all your favorite social media outlets.